Last Days of the New Year 2018


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures















My apology to all my 
Dear Christian Readers for
not writing Merry Christmas


I made a correction
afterwards in my Blog 
We have to respect All Religions




It is Wednesday cold cloudy morning, rain is on the way. I am getting
ready for my work and also enjoying the scenic view through my bedroom
window. Black squirrel is busy getting groceries from my front garden.

Yesterday while I was walking to Tim Horton, I saw couple of birds having 
chit chat in their apartments. I think they were busy with some family 
gathering event. 

Here in Toronto weather is bit tricky with so much ups and downs in 
day temperature. I think they get confused because of that and are back 
early from South of the Border.

It is 9.30, I am in the library. I am working over time today. Playing Darts 
and Bowling so will be off after 3 pm. But I have to go back to work again 
at 6.30 pm for Mayor's Light Tour. Bus is scheduled to pick up people from 
the library at 7 pm.

My Son is in Montreal so one of my friend will give me ride. It is 9.30 night, 
I am done with the light tour of the City of Pickering.There were eight 
to ten buses from different locations for we seniors.

It is 9.30 pm, I am sitting in the Big Arena at the Rex Centre. We all seniors 
are here. Father please don't push Kris and Niklas to take you there as 
I am not with my Son. I am here by myself.

It is very colorful atmosphere. Tour was also great. We people have 
to select houses for top ten nominations on the basis of their lights and 
decorations. Snacks, coffee and tea has been served. 

Mayor and councilors are here. Band singing melodious songs, on the 
stage in front. I am enjoying the festive atmosphere around. 
It is 10.30 pm, my friend is driving me home. 

My Son is also back from Montreal. He was away for couple of days. 
It is good to see him back. Life is beautiful, Glass is half full not half 
empty, My Dear.

Dear Retirees, I knew that Priest made the master plan to involve the Temple Priest. I am sorry to say that Priests are behaving like business personnel, using tactics to sell their own merchandise. They have to show some character. God Almighty wont be happy with them after all this.

Anyway done is done. God is the Supreme Judge, leave that to Him. We all
trust His Judgment. Just move on. Life is not to waste time for such things, 
which matter least in our lives. Be happy and try to spread happiness 
around, only that matters. 

One more thing please don't take anyone's membership away. All are 
welcome in the reading sessions of my Blog. We all are members of the 
same Human Family. Creatures of the same God. Please always keep 
that in mind.

My Dear Friend Dean thanks for handling the situation. Dear Smile Army 
Friends, we have to control our emotions, have to be patient and have 
to respect everyone around.

Kris Dear please don't punish Niklas, he is a nice boy. Don't let Father to 
throw ice cold water on his face. He has to be considerate. Niklas is living in 
his house not in any imprisonment. Let him enjoy his life too, thank you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Actually, I have been posting it every day including Boxing day. I didnt post it in Christmas day though as the priest gave a long sermon and there was no time left for anything else but for everyone to go home and have Christmas dinner with families. A lot of customers were upset and said that he should try to follow Smile, ie be short and have substance. I was not supposed to open on Boxing day as it is a public holiday but customers wanted to read the blog so they came to my home and said that I must post the blog from last year. A lot of customers also celebrated part of their Christmas at the Smile Corner by reading the blog. It was a fun atmosphere. Some were saying that it is more fun than Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    PS: A belated Merry Christmas awesome Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. Italian faan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish its my mother in law goes somewhere at least sometimes. She stays home all the time and bugs me all the time. She never gives me any credit for anything that I do. IF I do something good, then she thinks I am supposed to, if I not do something then she blames me for it. I have tried but I dont care now. I will do what I want because there is no point

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no supose talk you because you wicked. She say you good why you talk bad, who teach you bad. I say my Madam teach me all. Wicked worker say may be she does not know that we friend and I help you get job back and get cake and biscuits and also tell job 2 supervisor to not fire you. I say my Madam know lot thing. Wicked worker say but it no possible to know all thing. I say but my Madam do science, she do search, she author, she go watch lights with dear Mr. Mayor and dear Mr. Councillors. The job 2 worker say so she do all these thing but no write blog for you? I say no. Job worker 2 say she need go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from two days ago. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are surprised that you went to so many activities in a single day and that also, without any support from your son. The retirees know that you quite active but even then, going late night and rubbing shoulders with the mayor of the city and the city council is quite remarkable.

    The retirees have reinstated the basic membership of the hijab lady and the temple people as per your instructions. The temple people were here and they said that they will do the fundraising to give the money back as it is not right but the hijab lady said that we should ask for the approval of the temple priest. The retirees were surprised as we only ask for your approval. We said that we will not take the money back regardless of what the temple priest says unless you approve it. The retired priest was not here today. He has been busy during the Christmas season. The retired chef and the hospital administrative came here with a cake to thank you for blogs. They have been coming here during the recipe blog days.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. There was not a lot of people today as many students have gone home for the holidays. The Dean was here and stood with down as he solemnly listened to the blog while standing up. Prof George was also here and so was Mrs Lucy, a few professors and Smile Army volunteers. One senior professor was heard saying to Prof George that usually it is a ghost town during this time, but there are at least 3 times the people this year. Prof George responded that a lot of students and faculty have decided to stay as this is more like the holiday season. Mrs Lucy heard that and said that they also go every year but decided to stay as they dont want to miss out on the blogs. We think that she decided to stay because she wanted to make sure that there is food after each reading for all your readers. She brought special treats for every one. We also had mash potatoes as another professor's wife brought that. She based in on your this week's recipe. All in all we had a festive feast thanks to your blog

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cool. A new topic every time.

    cool, Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy these blogs. Smile is a factory of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say he yes mind. Father say father no prison Niklas but all prison father. Father say father no able do any that father want. Like father no able go see lite and no able meet mayor and no able go dart and no do any. Father say that why father spend time alone in father apartment. Father say father yell Kris because father need big apartment and no 2 ruum only. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want wish you good Krismas. Hannah say you care all but no care you and Hannah wory you lot. Hannah say good that you Kris back so you go lot place all day like father. Hannah say you recipe good. Hannah make kris mash potato because big party. Me say father that you go all place alone but father say you Kris take so me take father different place every day this week and father plan new place for all day next week. Me and Niklas very tire. Niklas say he no want go but me say him he need go because father comfortable with 2 peeple and no one person. Father say he want 3 room so me think give Niklas room to father. Niklas so no do but me say father just need room but will no kick Niklas out. Niklas say he no beleeve but me say he no choice. Niklas sad. Hannah tire. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is this! This is beyond weird. There is nothing, absolutely noting, that I can say or do to help these young kids. The sad thing is that they will be the future. We were teenagers too, and I thought a little crazy, but this is off the chart! I know, I know

    Great work mrizvi. Thank you so much for a fantastic comment. Way to go. Beyond brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllmmmmmmmmmm down! Just Reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Get some fresh air. Keep going at this pace, and you will pop an artery. Take it easy. Good thing that you remember Smile's message of kindness

    Thanks mrizvi. Nice of you to let us know that this is a good post. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk