Mayor's Light Tour


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures











Monday bright sunny beautiful morning with zero C, not below zero. 
Most of the snow gone by now, still I see so much around. 
I am working part time, no bowling today, playing only darts.

Tomorrow my Son will be leaving for Montreal for his office work.
He will be back by Wednesday night. I have to find my ride for going
to my work. 

I work full time on Wednesdays, on top, there is Mayor's Light Tour from 
7 pm to 10 pm. I never miss that event. We have to avail every chance to
get out. It helps to keep us away from negative thoughts. 

I have to find ride for that too. I told you I have people, who will be ready to 
give me ride but I don't ask everyone. I mentioned in my earlier Blog that 
about half a century back I read a Research paper in Scientific American. 

That paper was about the rays emitting from the extremities of we Humans. 
These rays play very important role to get along with the people around.

I don't know that research is still valid or not but I strongly believe that 
theory. Some people we feel like they are on the same wave length and we 
feel comfortable, while with others, it is sort of repulsive feeling.

Dear Retiree Friends, Temple Priest cheated everyone. Don't make any 
donations please. You people already did that. Priests not supposed to cheat 
using name of God as cover up. I am not happy with the Lady as well. 

She knew everything still opted to be quiet. I am not happy with the Priest 
too. Why he gave money to the Temple Priest. It was not his. It has to go 
back to people.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please be very careful with the Wicked Worker. 
She is trying to trick you with cakes and biscuits. Don't trust her. If she says
something about the office, please confirm with your Supervisor. 
Happy Worker is your friend. She is not. I don't trust her.

Dear Kris I am really upset with Father's selfish behavior. He keeps on 
making Niklas and Hannah lives miserable. You never save them from
his cruelty. Why he needs two people to walk around. I keep on praying 
for my Friends Niklas and Hannah.

Dear Smile Army Friends please control your emotions and try to listen to 
your teachers. Lucy My Dear, it is not my Son's fault, I love to do things 
on my own, till I can. Please don't blame him. Thanks.

Dear Readers Family I set up separate Blog site for my Recipes. Please 
check "Kitchen Corner" for all my Recipes in future. Click that site for 
Thursday's Recipe Blog. Thank you Dear.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is Tuesday, there are still lots of people coming in to read the blog. I am serving coffee and smoothies but out of biscuits. The councillor is here as he is doing his election campaigning and this is the place where he can meet the most people. The priest is also here and making notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I need wait 35 min but I wait because I need thank poster to

      SA

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome lake goer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    2. Sorry forgot that there are no blogs from the weekend to post. My apologies for the confusion

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun.

      PS Don't worry Jimmy. We are also getting used to the new normal. There were some people were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) we had remind them that it is Tuesday :-)

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We also had people saying TGIM, when we told them that it is Tuesday, they said that the week begins when Smile posts a new blog :-)

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you wicked. She say I no want come to talk about work, I want tell you about research I read that we have ray coming from finger and if the ray match then we feel good. I say how you know because my Madam do that research. She say really? That amazing. I say yes she talk about research in today blog. Job worker 2 say that why you feel so good when we together. I say yes. She say you want eat cake? I say but Madam say no eat cake. Job worker 2 say but she don't know that our wavelength match. I say yes maybe. Job worker 2 say I want find what you Madam write but I lot work. I say her I will help you with work. She say ok. You want eat more cake? I say ok. Job worker 2 smile and say I need go. My work done. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. As usual, it was a long walk just under 10 mins with a few breaks in between. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are amazed that you are able to find rides on your own. Some retirees were surprised to notice that you are going on tour with the mayor but the retired corporate executive pointed out that you do that all the time. She also told the new retirees that you have been involved in lunches with the mayor and have had your picture taken with the senior police officials as well

    The retirees are having challenges with the in-law kids during the Christmas time. We know that you have written extensively on this subject, but will appreciate if you can write another blog on this when time permits. We are asking this because it is an important issue for us.

    The retirees have banned the hijab lady and the temple priest from the readings. The hijab lady said that she has not done anything except to convey the message from the temple priest but we banned her because you have been clear that she is not someone that you are pleased with

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was feeling low today. The Dean tried to cheer them up and said that it too shall pass but they were not too pleased. The Dean was in good spirits as he usually is when your new blog gets published. One of the senior professor was heard saying to Prof George that did you note that there will be another blog post for recipes. He smiled and said that yes I did notice it. The students are nervous as some of us are heading home. We are afraid that there will be long lectures but there is nothing we can do about that

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you yell father today and say father shellfish. Father say father shellfish then why father care Kris when Kris Niklas and why father wake Niklas morning so Niklas no go late to skoool and why father care futbol kid and why father make Hannah do xercise so Hannah lose wait and no get fat by ring bell. Father say father also want go see lite but Kris not take father like you Kris does. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you pleeease no rite good for Niklas and for Hannah because father no like and father get upset. Hannah say Hannah neeed go kris time because father ring bell kris time. Hannah say Hannah no mind but Hannah mind if all yell Niklas because Niklas kris niklas. Hannah say you please take care you. Hannah say Hannah want be you because you kris indepen. Me say father no take Niklas when father go walk but father say that all Niklas need go like you Niklas go with you to kaffee place and he get meel for you. Me say he no do but father say do. Me confuse Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing light tour goer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog was very timely today. I was having a very difficult time in one of my business meetings, as is my custom, I read your blog during one of the scheduled coffee breaks. It inspired me and others to keep pursuing our goals irrespective of the challenges and speed bumps

    thank you for the inspirational words

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is going on here! This is absolutely insane! It makes my blood boil. My blood pressure shoots up. And I am being asked to not only keep quiet but be kind. It is really tough but I will do it

    Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant post. Fantastic. Amazing. Whatever

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ccaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. You know kids will be kids. They are all about fun and games

    Good job mrizvi. Good job kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk