White Crust on My Patio Table


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











I am thankful to all my Dear Readers for their understanding and 
cooperation. It gave me a chance to work on "Story of my life", a project 
of Ontario Society of Senior Citizens. Ontario is one of the province of 
Canada.

I already submitted, it will be decided for publication early next year. 
This was possible because of you, my Dear Readers. You allowed me to 
work on this project. 

Weather is not so cold 5 C below zero. It is like summer here in Canada. 
Birds looking beautiful flying in groups, I think leaving for South of 
Border. I saw Black Squirrel. He comes every morning to get groceries 
from my front garden.

Red wooden bench shining in my back garden. Lots of Copper and Bronze 
still there, but I can't see any Gold in my backyard. Pear tree giving a look 
of skeleton. It started snowing. Thin white crust is shining on the glass top 
of my patio table.

I am working full time today, playing Darts and Carpet Bowling too, will go
home after 3 pm. I am happy that My Dear Friend Dean handling my Smile 
Army Friends well. I was really worried that situation might get out of 
control.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please don't pray for me during office time. 
We don't have to go out, we can do that in our heart. Dear Retirees I am 
happy that things are under control. Don't go for any donation box. 
You already did, that's it.

I am still sad with the things at Kris place. Father is the same, selfish, 
making Niklas and Hannah lives miserable. Kris never helps them out. 
I will keep on praying for them. 

I am busy with my other projects. I was going for my walk on Tuesdays 
and Thursdays as Weather was not so bad just 8 C below zero. There will 
be Mayor's Light Tour on 12th Dec from 7 pm to 10 pm. I am planning to 
go for that. I go every year.

I am getting older day by day, time is running out. Days are passing 
so quickly, moments go on slipping from our hands. We have to value 
every moment in hand, every moment counts.

My Dear Priest in Ireland please don't get upset as not many people coming to Church. Patience is virtue, always the winner in all circumstances. 
Hang in there and don't despair. We don't have to force people to do things, 
what we believe in and like to do. It always backfires.

I hope you people are getting my Recipe Blogs. Talk to you later.
My friends have a great day, enjoy and keep smiling.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The Councillor brought a cake. He said that it is a gesture of goodwill but some customers said that he is actually starting his election campaign with the help of blog. The priest was down before the reading of the blog but afterwards he cheered up because of your comments to him. I am posting the recipe blogs also. I have to post them otherwise the customers will be very upset

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I already did last yesterday afternoon

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. Oops . I went to look for it in the morning and say the older blog

      Delete
    4. Management asked me to delay posting the weekend blog to late afternoon as everyone is hooked on the older blogs that I am posting

      Jimmy

      Delete
    5. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIT (Thank God Its Tuesday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    6. SWN was fun too. We love these blogs

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline.

    thank you
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog.

      Craig

      Delete
    2. 2 blogs in 2 days !!

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come to give work and say how you. I say I very problem. He say what happen. I say my Madam get old day by day and her only son no able take care her and I no suppose do anything not even go prey. He say but we are all getting old. I say but her son no care her. He say remember she say don't talk about blog. I say but how you know I no tell you blog. He say he need go make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did go for our walk today. The walk was under 10 mins and it was much shorter than the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees are very humbled by your appreciative and kind comments for your readers, including us. The retirees passed a resolution in extending their best wishes to you on your other projects. The retirees also noted that you are still able to write for us 2 times a week plus the recipe blog.

    Your recipe blog is continuing to be very popular here. We still have Thursdays as our big day when the hospital administrator as well as other staff, including some ex patients who come for a live reading.

    The temple priest is still not being able to get hold off. The retired priest is asking for refund of the money but the hijab lady is saying that perhaps he spent it on some upgrades at the temple. We are not sure

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean had invited the faculty of kinesiology for the reading of the blog. He continue to invite a faculty even when you don't write a fresh blog as your blogs have a literary tilt and style. The faculties love your blog and ask to be invited again

    Prof George said to a senior professor that Smile Army is starting to spend more time on their studies. He responded that yes perhaps the reduced frequency has not only allowed Smile to focus on other projects but also helped Smile Army to get some direction. The Dean heard that and said that yes that's what the good leaders are able to do with the stroke of their pen and sometimes with their actions only.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you forget yell father today. Father say he joke , please no mind. Father yell Hannah that she no give father you new recipe. Hannah say you recipe only Thursday and no today. Father yell Hannah because father no believe. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father mistake think that you write recipe yesterday but Hannah explain that you only give recipe on Thursday. Hannah say father think Hannah talk but Hannah no do. Hannah say you please no work as you kris sensitive and niklas rest. Hannah say you please care you. Father yell me that me no take father boling and dart like you Kris. Me then come home and take father boling club. Me yell Niklas because he no spend lot time father and me need do all. Niklas say no Niklas do. Me say you Niklas do. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please Please. Someone heeeellllllllpp. I cannot take it. Smole did such a brilliant job and most of the readers, including us, celebrated but what did she get ...

    Thanks mrizvi. Very good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Plunker. Remember Smile wants us to be kind. Also she told us that "this too shall pass". And yes I celebrated too

    Very brilliant comment mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk