Gold stolen from my backyard


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is Sunday morning with drizzle, temp is great. It is zero degree,
will be 10 C in the afternoon. It is like summer in Canada. It happens 
here in winter time, for a while temp goes in plus, called Indian Summer. 

Because of drizzle, the skeleton trees are all decorated with white pearls. 
Copper and Bronze is still there in my back garden. Not much Gold 
left, I think it is stolen away. 

Black Squirrel busy getting groceries from my front garden. Today my late 
husband's niece is coming with her family at my place. I am thinking about 
the time of about ten years back, she was having problem with her marriage. 

My brother in law called me from back home to go to her place to help her 
out. She used to live at Sudbury, eight hours drive from Toronto.

I got Grey Hound coach to go there. I stayed with her for couple of days.  
Everything is fine now she has two kids. One girl of 13 years and boy 
two years. I am happy for her.

In the morning I was busy with getting things for my guests. First I went 
to the lake, so many things to do so I stayed for only 10 minutes. It was 
beautiful. Water with many shades of blue, playing music. My Son loves 
to go to lake. 

From there we went to get groceries from Freshco and for some other 
things had to go, to "Food Time". We were back by 12.30. I helped out my 
Daughter in law to make couple of things. I also had to go to one of my 
friend's place. He is from my Senior Club.

He is not well, diagnosed lung cancer. He is in his late Eighties. His daughter
arranged an open house from 1 pm to 3 pm. I wanted to drop in for my 
friend. One of my friend picked me up at 1 pm. I went to his place, was 
back at 1.30 pm.

I wanted to help out at home too for my guests. When we live together with 
family, we have to pitch in. It helps to maintain peace and harmony at your 
place. It is 3 pm I am done with things. All set for Guests. 

Everything went well, now I am with my computer, enjoying my time, going 
through Facebook messages. Watching my favorite shows on You tube. 
I love light comedy and family shows. 

I am enjoying my time, talking to you people. Hope everything fine. 
Please write to me. I love to read your comments. These are like letters 
from My Dear Readers Family. 

Comments

  1. I have been posted the blog in Smile Corner. I have been posting the blogs on a daily basis as the customers are hooked on the blogs. They continue to come in droves to read the past blogs. On Friday, there was a heated argument as the Priest said to the Councillor that he and his supporters are coming here for votes but are neglecting their duty to God. The Councillor said that Priest's sermons are so dry that there is no way he can compare himself to your blogs. The Councillor also said that he is coming here for your blogs and not votes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion when read blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to. Same problem

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. You Italian fans

      Delete
  5. Please give some advice to my mother in law too. She does not understand the concept of joint family living

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please write a blog to knock some sense in my disrespectful daughter in law. She reads your blog but cant learn from it

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say him how you. He say I ok. I say you no sick any more? He say why you keep say same thing. I tell you many time that you I only get head ache one time and yes blog help me get beter but I no keep get sick. He start get alergy but I no tell him because some time it get bad. I say him I talk sick because my Madam son take care all but her only son take her lake and it very cold in Canada. He then take her to get grocery and some other thing. Sick worker say yes that very inconsiderate of him. I say you alergy beter , you want talk more blog because I read all time and can tel more thing? I think he start get alergy so I go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. We know that you like to be active but we were very surprised that you end up going to so many places in a single day. Some retirees thought that you are talking about activities for the entire week but the retired corporate executive said that you did all this in a single day. This was unbelievable for us as there are several activities eg a visit to a lake, grocery shopping, attendance at an open house, entertaining guests not tp mention helping out in preparation for the visit. The retirees do think that your son needs to be more careful as this is not the type of weather to go to the lake

    The Smile with Smile program and the subcommittee for healthy living is requesting some help and advice

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Even though it was cold but the Dean suggested that we keep the reading here as it is a bigger crowd on weekends. We have been having the readings at the SRC during weekdays as normal. The SRC is relatively small and can only hold 50 people. During our readings we have been going through your past blogs. As we were going through the reading of the blog, some of us noticed that the Dean had a smile and appeared to be in a good mood. He is usually very sober and does not get excited too easily. Prof George also noticed it and said that you are in a good mood? ! The Dean simply said that, yes we all are. Mrs. Lucy was upset when you talked about all the different things that you did. She said that who goes even near a lake in winter, let alone a senior citizen. After she gave everyone flat bread, she started playing dart. And we all joined her.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another new blog today. Smile is a factory of ideas. I dont know how she does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup . She is a factory of ideas alright!!

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you forget yell father. Father say you may be forget. Father say father joke please no mind. Father say father like you idea that do party and go see see and see tele. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah reed you blog all time because it like drip. Hannah say you kris care all and kris act. Hannah say you niklas time to bore. Hannah say Hannah kris like you recipe to. Hannah say Hannah make niklas amount for taste and make kris amount today but hide so father no get sik. Hannah say Hannah need start ready for kris party. Hannah say you care you and no go see see because it kris cool. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas with ice all time and then put cool water on bed so Niklas no slip. Niklas say grandpapa say you Niklas take you see see. Niklas say Niklas head pain because ice very hard and grandpapa thro Niklas head and cool water jug Niklas face and cloth. Father say me that you go see see all time so me say Niklas that he need be ready morning but he keep slip and father need wake him. Me say father do no party but father say you party so father party to. Me say you no do but father say you do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social person. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helloooo!!!! What is going on here? Is anyone listening? Is there anyone home? I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just chill Plunker. Take a cold bath. Or read one of Smile's blog again. That should calm you down. No point in popping an artery. Kids these days do not think seriously. And yes, Smile wants us to be kind

    Good work mrizvi. How is school coming along kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk