Our Inside Windows


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is Wednesday sunny bright beautiful cold morning with 8 C below zero.
Snow everywhere. Grass on my front garden is all covered with white 
stuff. Most of the Bronze and Copper on my backyard is now turned into Silver.

Red Caravan on my driveway looking great wrapped under white sheet.
Silver Jetta shining out of the silver coating. No squirrel, no Butterfly, no 
rabbit, I think they all will be back by March next year.

Neighborhood is all quiet. When outside world is quiet, we have to open up 
our inside window. I mean turn to the inside world of yours, the beauty of your own inner self. There is so much going on there. 

We have no time to look into our inside, our personality, our interests, 
our hidden talents.

Now we have time to think about, to make "Things to do" List.

1 : Start writing your journal.
2 : Start writing any book, you like to. Not necessary to get it published.
3 : Compile your book of Recipes. Note down whatever you cook in your         kitchen.  
4 : Change the setting of your room.
5 : Reorganize your closet.

6 : Make target to lose weight. 

Go to Gym or walk around your own place. Cut down your diet. 
I mentioned in my earlier Blogs, don't change your diet, change 
your plate.

7 : Start any Art / Craft project.
8 : Enjoy your time in kitchen making dishes of your own choice.
9 : Get busy with indoor plants.
10 : Sort your things to give away the stuff, you don't use so often.

This is winter time, it is cold to enjoy outside, days also getting shorter 
still there are so many things to do, to enjoy, to get busy. Make a list and 
prioritize to start with. Please keep in mind these projects have to be for 
your own self, to enjoy.

To give you happiness, not to put pressure and to get you scared.
It is always good to get busy with things we like to do. It keeps you on 
the right track, track of happiness and away from negative thoughts.


Thank you my Dear Friend Dean you are taking care of My Dear Students
Friends. I was scared that they all will be upset with my new schedule. 
I request My Smile Army Friends to please stay calm and listen to teachers.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please don't start another job. Two are enough. 
I am thankful to Happy Worker. She always helps you out. She is your 
friend always listen to her not the Wicked Worker.

Retirees My Friends thanks for your understanding. Your comment are 
like letters to me don't stop writing that. I am always for you people.
Don't put any box for contribution. You people already did enough. 

Kris Dear Niklas has to play for couple of hours not 15 minutes. I don't 
know how long will Father go on exploiting that he brought you up. 
All parents do that, what is a big deal. 

Father has to stop playing this emotional black mailing game. Please 
no party. Father leaves no chance to have party. Hannah is sick, cancel 
party. Father has to calm down. He is done with his life now let others
to enjoy their own things.

Comments

  1. I have posted blog in the Smile Corner. I was thinking that there will be less customers yesterday but there was no let down.There were a lot of customers today but that was expected. The priest was here today and yesterday. Both days, he was and giving everyone veggie omelette after they say Morning Smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog. Participants enjoyed the fresh blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Well, lets see if our plan work tomorrow. It is the first time that we will be having in a long time without a fresh blog

      Kim

      Delete
    4. Yes I know, yesterday we had 2 new blogs - well one blog and one dreaded letter. And today another new blog. Tomorrow, we are relying on Cleo to work with Jimmy to post an older blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. It should be fine. Smile has written so many blogs, it wont be a problem to read an older one


      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is so awesome! She has an awesome backyard! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome writer! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for MIA. I have been involved in business travels and therefore have been negligent in commenting. We discussed your decision about reducing the frequency of writing. Though it would have been nice to have blogs every day, we think it makes sense that you direct your energy to other projects. You have provided enough material over the last many months that we, your readers have plenty to chew on

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboards. It was already posted when I went to post it

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you won the race yesterday to post the weekend blog. So enjoy

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say her that you want to come with me. She say what you mean? I say I plan go prey thank. She say what hapen? Madam tell you no get job 3. I say no I want prey thank for Madam because she big shot and write big blog for city Pickering and comunity. Happy Worker say that good but I busy. I say but she write good for you to. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees have temporarily stopped going for our walks because it is too cold. Our walks though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired intellectual led the reading of the blog today. She pointed out that the ideas that you have shared are critical to lead a good life. Many retirees had a very difficult time to digest these points as some of them are very deep. We plan to use the day tomorrow to go through this blog again.

    The retired priest was here today. Some of the retirees asked him if he wants to run a campaign to get the funds back from the temple priest but he said that its ok. We are pleased that he is handling it well.

    The Smile with Smile program is requesting that you please provide some guidance to handle video games.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The faculty of fine arts were to have come today but the Dean asked them to wait and instead invited the faculty of philosophical studies to attend. They were overjoyed. The senior professor of philosophy asked the Dean's opinion for using this blog for assignment but the Dean said that it is too complicated for undergrads. He suggested that it be used as reference material

    The Smile Army celebrated your blog with a big cake. Prof George said that he wants to contribute as it is too much but they refused. The Dean intervened and said that like you all, the teaching faculty is also addicts of these blogs. Surprisingly the Dean made the idiots understand. One of the professor saw that and said I guess thats why the Dean is the Dean. The Dean heard that but simply said that we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing intellectual. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no no what you say father play game. Father say father no play. Father play when father Niklas. Father say father no do bad make. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris hapy because you blog come today. Hannah say Hannah wake morning before son and make brakfast . Hannah say Hannah cut 5 froot and make fresh vegie omlete and make banana smoothie and fresh oatmeel and hasbrown and fesh kafee. Hannah say you please no worry Hannah you please wory you because very sensative and care all. Me say father no party but father say to late. He already send invite. Me say father you need xercise. Father say he no able because Niklas no take. Me yell Niklas because he keep play video. Me say it ok because Niklas play but father say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk