Open Letter to My Readers Family


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is Saturday bright beautiful mixed sunny and cloudy day with 2 C 
below zero. I am done with my breakfast watching TV sports channel is on. Everyone sleeping, me and my Son are awake.

My Son has to go to workshop for his Red Caravan, I will go with him.
He can drop me at Tim Horton. I will enjoy my time alone slot. It is 11.30
I am at Coffee House, having my half and half coffee, toasted multigrain 
bagel with butter, writing my Blog.

Today I have to discuss couple of things with you, My Dear Readers. 
Nowadays I am under lot of pressure. Don't take it wrong, nothing serious.
Pressure is from friends of my community and from my Senior Club friends.

Everyone asking me to write for their groups. I think they are right. 
Couple of years back I used to write short stories for weekly local papers. 
Those stories were popular in community circle. 

They keep on asking me when I will start to write again. They are my 
friends for decades, I think I have to take some time out to fulfill their 
request. My Club asking me to write my "Story of Life". 

This is City of Pickering project. City will select and publish by June 2019.
They think I can do that, it is not a problem. But My Dear the real problem 
is that, I have no time. 

I am working three days a week, I have only Tuesdays and Thursdays. 
My evenings are booked with my family and with my kitchen. 
Weekends with Community and family events. 

I believe in opening up every Faucet to drain happiness out. That is the 
reason I am all hooked up with so many things. Now I am thinking 
to accommodate some more projects. I came to the conclusion that 
I have to post my Blogs twice a week.

On Tuesdays and Saturdays only. My Recipe Blog will be the same 
on Thursdays. I think this will suit my Friend Priest in Ireland. 
His Sermons are getting messed up because of my Sunday Blogs. 

My Friends I hope you will understand. I need your support to start my 
other projects, which are pending for long time. I used to write poems for 
"Poetry Institute of Canada", I want to start that again. 

Please don't get upset with me. We are Family.
That will never change.

Dear Retirees Friends, just got your comments. I am very upset with the 
Lady, the Priest and with the Temple Priest. Why Priest gave money to him. 
The Lady knew everything, she was hiding the facts. 

They all cheated everyone. They can never be trusted in future. Apology 
wont make any difference to me. I am not for the donation box or for any 
contribution. We can not trust them. They are cheating using name 
of God and Prophet.

Dear Smile Army please try to understand. Dating is personal matter for 
everyone but I am not allowing to open Dating Corner. Please don't yell at 
anyone. Try to control your emotions and Listen to your teachers.

Dear Kris I just got your comment. I pray for my Friend Niklas.
I am sad that he can not play Video games. Father is very selfish using 
Niklas money to buy his treats and watching TV all the times. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. The entire town likes them and welcome them. Your blog was received with mixed sentiments. Customers were sad that they wont be getting the blog daily but at the same time they are happy that you have not forgot about them when you are pursuing other big opportunities. I am planning to post your old blogs during the off days so customers still have an opportunity to read the blog. It is also good for my business. Your comments about priest were noted by all. The priest used the sermon today to apologize for his mistake and asked forgiveness from you. There was very low attendance for his sermon though, as even some of his immediately family didnt show up for the sermon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome Tim Horton's goer. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome energy. She has awesome family. She is an awesome counsellor. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is important to me. Thank you for not stopping to write it. When you dont write, I will read your old blogs

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog China. I no write comment last days but I read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read blog France. I read but no comment all time

      Delete
    2. I read you blog and like lot. It tell me what life in Canada even though I Ukraine

      Delete
    3. We love reading the blog in Russia. I share with my school kids and read as a group

      Delete
  5. You are doing so many things but my lazy mother in law just sits and complains. She reads your blog but does not learn from it

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please stop writing for my disrespecting daughter in law. She reads your blog but like everything else, does everything upside down

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come today so I go to her and say I sory I no understand Madam blog. She say it ok. Just forget. I say my Madam will not be writing blog every day. She say you ok with that? I say I very happy because Madam so famos and so big author that Mayor Pickering asking her to write for city of Pickering. She say she no say Mayor is her friend. I say because she no want show off but she meet Mayor all time. It really big deal. She also wil work on comunity project and also write blog for reader family. She say again, so you no problem, like what will you do? I say may be I will start 3 job. She say no dont do that. You just read old blog and you can come to me for advise because I still you friend, remember you Madam say that. I say yes but how you know what Madam say because I no show you blog. She say she need go make urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk was just under 10 mins, including short breaks. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the walk you take. After our walk, we had our lollipop at the cafe.

    The retirees were appreciated of your blog today. The retirees continue to be amazed as to how you can pack so many things in a single day. The retirees also saw your open letter to the readers. As this is a momentous occasion, we had an urgent meeting. All retirees were required to participate in the meeting. The meeting continued for hours. At the conclusion, the retirees passed a resolution to congratulate you on your many new projects. The city of Pickering project, as well as the community projects are indeed very taxing and we cannot fathom how you can take both of them on at the same time. The retirees also passed a resolution to thank you for your decision to continue to provide your guidance to us. Some retirees expressed concern that we will only be getting your guidance 2 times a week and not every day but the retired chief Strategy officer said that your blog pack so much into it, that we need 2-3 days to decipher it and digest the info. Finally, the retirees passed another resolution requesting your son to take better care of you

    The retired priest was here today. He clarified that he did not give the money to the temple priest himself but he came to him and insisted that the money be handed off right away as per your instructions. The retired priest said that he was thinking that he would be away for 2 days so thats why he gave the money. He said he is very concerned about the turn of events that have taken place

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Your letter to all our readers was read and listened to with mixed feelings. As we were reading your blog, we felt that the Dean fell but he mentioned later that he slipped. One student said to the other that how can he slip because he was simply standing and not even walking. The Smile Army was very upset but Prof George and the Dean took charge of the situation and they reminded them that it is not that you are abandoning us but are reducing the frequency of the blogs. They also mentioned to them that your projects are quite big and it is not just unfair, but unwise to have Smile limited to a few hundred uni students and professors only. As we were playing darts and enjoying the flat bread that Mrs. Lucy brought, the Dean and Prof George discussed plans for the future. The Dean told us that nothing will change. We will still have our blog reading on a daily basis. We will still hold them at the SRC and Smile Garden. We will still have the faculty the great friends, students from the local school, the book store manager, police officers, professors etc come to the readings. He said that this actually is a good step for the Smile Army volunteers because they can focus on getting their studies and other affairs in order. Prof George and Mrs. Lucy were happy that you will still write recipe blogs. They are very big fans of that

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. yet another new blog! I dont know how she does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Kyle, Smile is a big time author. She has a lot of demand. Keep enjoying. She will write for others but will still not be forgetting us

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you say father shellfish but father no shellfish. If father shellfish who care Kris when Kris Niklas. Who take school when he Niklas. Who give smoke to futbol kids. Who make big parties and ask all come. Father say it good that you get big contract. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris happy you. Hannah say you rite for kris peeple. Hannah say you city project kris good and kris oportunity. Hannah say you care you and no care any. Me say father that you big author and need rite lot peeple. Father say he big to and start plan big party. Me say let Niklas play vide. FAther alow. Niklas now play 15 min. Niklas sway it no inuff. Me say he no every hapy/. He say all Niklas play 2 hour. Me confuse. Me no no what do

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing friend of readers family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is this! This is beyond weird. There is nothing, absolutely noting, that I can say or do to help these young kids. The sad thing is that they will be the future. We were teenagers too, and I thought a little crazy, but this is off the chart! I know, I know

    Great work mrizvi. Thank you so much for a fantastic comment. Way to go. Beyond brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllmmmmmmmmmm down! Just Reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Get some fresh air. Keep going at this pace, and you will pop an artery. Take it easy. Good thing that you remember Smile's message of kindness

    Thanks mrizvi. Nice of you to let us know that this is a good post. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk