Smile Recipe --- Sweet Potato Desert


Image result for flower shop pictures







All My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends


I Like To Make Home Made Desserts
Whenever I Can

For Home Made You Know 
What are You Putting in
and How Much is in

I Got Two Sweet Potatoes 
To Make Dessert For a Change

Microwave For 5 Minutes 
You can Cut into Big Pieces 
To Make It Quick
Check with Knife if It is Done

Take Off The Skin 
Take Medium Pot 
Smash with Table Spoon

Add Milk - any Milk   I used 2 %
about a Liter 
Mix Thoroughly with Smashed
Sweet Potatoes in The Pot

Now Put The Pot On Stove with High Flame
after 5 Minutes when It Starts Boiling
Stir The Pot and

Lower The Flame To Medium
after 10 Minutes Stir and 
Lower To One Digit Lower 
Don't Cover The Pot

Leave For 20 Minutes
Stir  and Leave Further 
Until It is Like Thick Gravy
Now Add Sugar To Taste
Leave For Couple Of Minutes
For 5 Minutes

I also Added Shredded Coconut 
and Sliced Almond also
Some Raisin after adding Sugar

Just Stir and Now 
Your Dish is Ready To Eat

Enjoy Your Home Made Desert

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk