Smile Recipe ---- Potato with Green Peas


Image result for kitchen with Flowers pictures









My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers



Frozen Green Peas are Easy
To Purchase can Be Stored
in Freezer

Potatoes Go with Everything
We can Mix with Peas 
To Get a Delicious Dish

Take any Pot You can Put On Stove
Put Some Oil --- I Use Olive Oil
Put it On stove and
Switch It On Medium
Add Chopped Onion any Size 
Any Shape I Mean into Pieces 

You can Do it in Crusher 
Cover The Pot Leave for 5 Minutes
On Medium Heat

Add Chopped Potatoes 
You can Peel or Skin on
Wash very well

Add Salt -- 
Crushed Red Pepper
Black Pepper Whole Couple of
Chopped Tomato
Green Chili Whole or Chopped 
Cumin Seed Just a Pinch
If Not available Leave it
Add Green Peas Direct From 
Freezer -- Quantity Depends
On Your Taste

Don't add Water

Now Cover The Pot For 10 Minutes
Leave it on Lower Medium Flame
Stir The Pot

Take a Knife Check Potato
If Knife easily goes Through
Means Potatoes Done

If Not Done Cover The Pot 
Leave For 5 More Minutes

Now It is Done 
Take It with Bread Or Rice

This will Be Good as Stir Fried Salad
I Mean No Rice No Bread

If You Want To Bake Put Everything in The 
Baking Dish Cover with Foil
and Bake For 15 Minutes 
at 375 in Oven

Don't Forget To add Oil
It will Add Flavor and Taste

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk