Smile Recipe ----Hash Brown with Cheese


Image result for Flowers in Small Eatin Kitchen Pictures










My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Third Thursday Of Every Month
We Have Pot Luck at Our Seniors Club

I was Trying To Make Something
Quick and Handy

I Baked Hash Brown with Mozzarella 
It was Great Everyone Liked That

Take Baking Dish Put Some Oil  I use Olive Oil
Spread Oil --  Put Hash Brown in The Dish
Now Spread On Top Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Sprinkle Spices of Your Choice

I used Pinch of Salt
Pinch Of Black Pepper Powder
Chives and Crushed Red Pepper
Sprinkle Few Drops Of Oil On Top

Cover The Dish with Foil and Bake at 450 For 20 Minutes
Then Take The Foil Off and Broil For 4 To 5 Minutes
It will be easy To Cook and will be Tasty
Try That

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk