Smile Recipe ---- Baked Egg Plant


Image result for backyard garden pictures









My Dear Readers 
Dear Retirees and 
Dear Retired Chef

Dear Dietitian 
Dear Nutritionist

Dear Cafe Manager
My Dear Student Friends
            &
All My Dear Readers




Today I Baked Egg Plant for Dinner
Everyone Liked That

Take Few Egg Plants Small ones
Cut into Four Don't Cut the Top
so it will be Joined at Top
If Separated Don't You worry about

Take a Baking Dish
Put some Oil  ---     I use Olive Oil
Chopped Onion
Spread in the Dish

Take a Bowl
Now Put
Yogurt    ---        I use 2%
Red Chili Powder
Black Chili Powder
Salt to Taste
Cumin Seeds
Pinch of Turmeric Powder   --  It is Bright Yellow Color
Gives color and Taste Too

If You Don't have Turmeric Just Leave it

Some Oil --  Couple of Tea Spoons
Some Water Not Much 
Just to Make Steam To Cook 

                           Tomato Paste  ----
                               I Freeze in Plastic Bag
                               Put The Bag in Plate and Flatten the Paste 
                               It will Freeze in Thin Layer 
                               Microwave for Few Seconds 
                               to Break into Small Portions
                                of Frozen Tomato Paste
   
                               Use one small Frozen Piece To Give Color

Mix Everything in the Bowl 
Spread the Whole Content over the 
Egg Plant in the Baking Dish

Turn on Oven to 375
Cover The Dish with Foil
Put The Dish in -- Don't wait for Temperature

For 20 Minutes  Note the Time When You Put the Dish

After That Check The Liquid in The Dish
Cook for 20 more Minutes 

Check again Turn Oven to High 400 
For 20 Minutes Then 450 for 15 Minutes
Keep Checking the Liquid Not Watery Not Too Dry
If Too Dry Sprinkle some water and Cook 
for 5 Minutes at 450

Too Watery --- Cook for 5 - 10 more minutes

Now Take off the Foil
Broil for 2 -- 3 Minutes To Get The Color

I Baked Just Now for Dinner and it was Gone
in No Time

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk