We are in the Rink, we still matter

 


27th December 2022

Happy New Year to

All My Dear Readers

May God Bless you with all the happiness, peace and good health. Amen

It is 12.30, 6 C below zero, feels like 14 C below. Bright and beautiful day. Earlier, it was a bit cloudy, not any more. Sky looks like a vast canvas with amazing water color paintings, in all shades of Blue and Grey, mixed with milky white color. Sun is awake. He just started coming out of his Grey blanket. He will change the entire scenario, will brighten our day. Thanks dear. So nice of you. 

It is Tuesday, not a working day. Christmas holidays are still on, as 25th was on Sunday so we got couple of extra days to balance it out. Kids are home, enjoying their sleep, must be awake late night. It is their time, all depends, how they make their plans to enjoy their time. We have to leave them alone. Let them enjoy their life.

My back problem was bad for couple of days. Sometimes, I had to take pain medicine too, which I rarely take. Ointment, Hand Massager and heating pad worked well. It is much better today. I am working tomorrow. I will decide in the morning, to go or to skip. Why to worry now. Take one step at a time. Make decisions for what to do at this moment. Have to go to my kitchen to make Banana shake. 

I got one pack of frozen mixed Berries, while doing groceries with my son, at Freshco store. I will mix that with Banana. It will be great. My son will like that. My eldest grandson is awake. He will like that too. My youngest one, the Slurpee Boy wants peanut butter sandwich with hot chocolate milk. I will do that. 

It is amazing feeling, while we are able to do things for our loved ones. Looks great to put smile on the faces around. Especially at our age, it matters a lot. We feel elevated, our will power gets boost up. It adds up our confidence. We start feeling that we are not retired anymore. We can make difference in the lives of people around. We are in the Rink. We still matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk