Every Morning is like Christmas



 23rd December 2022

Merry Christmas and

Happy Holidays

to all my Dear Readers


Today is a complete different scenario. It is morning, things look fine for now. Just raining that's all, still lots of chaos around. Weather Channel and all other News Channels warning since yesterday that big storm is about to come any time today. It will be "Storm of the Generation", all across Canada and North America.

It will start with rain after that drastic drop in temperature so rain water will freeze and change things into a big ice Rink. Lots of snow around, 15 to 20 CM, will be on top. It will be supplemented by hazardous wind gusts 90 Km / h, resulting in blowing snow around. Roads not will be safe. Travel will be extremely difficult and not advised.

Lots of flights are getting cancelled for couple of days. So for today. you can imagine. My daughter in law planned to leave tomorrow for Houston, to her parents. Boys, I mean, my grandkids also going with her, They changed their flight from Saturday to Sunday. Sunday is also risky. Let's see. Nothing was available for Monday. 

It is 8.30 in the morning. Two of my grandsons are working. They left for work. My youngest one, the Slurpee Boy is enjoying his holidays. He is done with his Semester. My son and my daughter in law, working from home. I have to go to work too. My Darts are from 10 to 12  Noon. I am getting ready to go. For now things are not so bad. I will back before the storm will reach at my doors. Nothing to worry for now. We have to enjoy our moments in hand, taking our health and safety into account.

My back is giving me problem for couple of days. At our age, every day is like Christmas. We find surprises, every morning, after we are out of bed. Any part of our body starts pointing that trigger can go off. We have to be ready  to manage, to make up for the damage control, to make our day. Our machinery is old, body parts need service and oiling all the time. We have keep that mind and manage accordingly.

I used my hand Massager and Heating pad. I am fine, for now, my back is all set. I am ready to go to play. It is already 8.45, have to leave at 9.35. My son has a meeting at 10, he has to be back. I have not much time, will have a quick breakfast, skip my oatmeal porridge, just stir fry egg with a slice of bread and a cup of tea.

It is 9.50, I am at library. We are eight players, two teams of four and four. Snacks, Tea / Coffee, all set to enjoy our time. Snow started. I can see through the big glass panels. It is 10.45, Josh, the Facility Supervisor, just came to let's know that, they are closing at 11 am. We have to finish our game by then. I think, we have time for one more " Cricket Game ", after that we will be done. It is 11.15, I am home. My grandsons will also be back from work, early today. I will make Garlic Pizza and bake Brownies for them. They will be happy.


Dear Friends, enjoy your time, have a great holidays. Please make sure to follow the Directives. Respect everyone's emotions. Have patience. My Friends in Ireland, please don't open Smile Cafe, on closed holidays. Thank you. Not good to break the Law. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, my Friends. Talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk