Darts start at 10 am, I can wait



 It is 7.45, calm quiet, cloudy morning. I am in kitchen, making my breakfast. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is also awake. I have to make Peanut butter Jam sandwiches for him, also his favorite chocolate milk. I will make that first. I have go to work. My Darts start at 10. I have time. Kids always have to be priority. We can wait. 

It is good to make them happy, gives them peace, that helps to build up their character. It will help to change them into a calm and cool personality and lots of patience. That will be a key for them to lead a happy life. They having patience, will be able to spread happiness around, to make a better society. 

We get inner peace too, while making our young ones happy. It is always good to put smile on faces around. What goes around, comes back to you. Try to make day of the other person. Have patience. Try to forget and forgive, wrong doings of others. Respect everyone's emotions and personal life. Don't have to interfere in other people's personal matters. Let everyone live their lives in their own way. 

One of my friend talking to me about her grand kids. Two of them having difficult time, not getting along. The same sibling rivalry problem, which can go deep down, becomes grudge and jealousy. It results into, damaging the peace and harmony of entire household. 

Parenting is tough. It is a learning process. No matter, how many books and literature you go through, in practical life, it is very different. Every person is unique with his own characters, his own personality, so is every child. You have to deal with everyone differently. 

Please avoid to compare your kids. Take them like an individual. Not like a bunch of family members. Let their personality, to flourish, in their own style. Let them decide, to make choices. Don't  push them to be a replica of their siblings. Have patience. Try to listen, to understand your child. That will help to maintain peace and harmony in your household. Trust me. Try that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk