Has to be Time for Everything







 It is 8.30, Cloudy morning, it is 2 C below zero. Garden is quiet, no flowers. Grass still green. I see some yellowish patches in between. Some trees now changed into bare skeleton figures. Gold and Bronze leaves are scattered all over, displaying a beautiful scenic view. Every season is unique with it's own beauty. There is always something, to look around, to enjoy, to make your day.

I am working today, have to get ready to go to play Darts. It is 9.30, I am leaving, will enjoy my time before Darts start at 10. Library is a bit quiet, not many people here. I am sitting on grey sofa, beside the fire place. This is my favorite spot. Fire is on, so cozy to enjoy your time.

My daughter calling me from Kent, I messaged her, to call back, after 12. I will be home by 12.15 or so. There must be time for everything. I wont enjoy talking from here. Mostly I make calls, sitting in my room, while nothing else distracting my mind. We have to be focused, while talking to the person on the other side of the phone. Calls have to build up our relationship, not to ruin it.

While making or picking calls, from other person, keep in mind that nothing has to be in our mind other than the person, we have to connect. It matters a lot. Try to focus, not just to hear. Try to listen with your entire body into it, to relate, to communicate, to build up connections. It is key to boost up relationships. Doesn't matter how far is the other person. Your bond never deters. 

It is 12.20, I am home, will have quick shower, and go to kitchen, to make something nice for my son and for myself to have lunch. It is 12.45, I am in my kitchen. Making Omelette, with chopped Onion, Ginger, Mint, Salt, Pepper, Green Chili and milk. Milk will make it fluffy. There is multigrain bread. I will Toast slice of that. It will go with it. Have tea after. Perfect. 

Now sitting in my room, time to call my daughters. Time to enjoy with my family. Have to browse Facebook messages too, and to enjoy my shows. Time to play Scrabble and Card Games. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk