Enjoying Coffee and Banana Muffin

 


6th December 2022

It is 3 C, cloudy  morning. Nowadays sun usually doesn't come out. I think he is on break. Enjoying his vacation. My deck is giving a very different look. Must be raining early morning. It is all wet. No garden chairs there. I think my son already moved it away to garage, till the next summer season. BBQ is under cover at the left side of my deck. No flowers. Grass is still lush green, thanks to the rain. It is so often nowadays. Some plants are still green. I see that, in between Skeleton trees. Weather is changing fast. 

I talked to my daughter, in Edmonton, last night. She was clearing off sidewalk, with her son, while temperature was 30 C below zero. Edmonton is very cold. Snow doesn't go away for more than six months, over there. People have to use special shoes to go out, to get mail and to do such things. I feel lucky to be here in Toronto. It is one week of December nearly done and no sign of snow. 

I am off, not working. No Darts today. Getting ready for my walk to Tim Hortons. I am all dressed up in layers. My maroon sweater is underneath my warm long coat. I have my woolen stole and gloves on. All set to handle the  weather. Nothing to worry about. We have to watch the weather before getting out. Have to be careful to do things. Do whatever we want to do, keeping track of our health and safety.

It is 12.15, I am at Coffee House, sitting at my favorite spot. People are of my age, are around. Most of the seats are vacant. Not many people here. Take out looks busy. Now kids from the nearby high school, start coming here. It must be their break time. They are enjoying food and snacks, with company of choice. It is a festive atmosphere here. I am enjoying too, my small coffee, Banana Pecan muffin and my time alone slot. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk