Silver All Around

 


Tuesday 13th Dec 2022

It is 8.30 morning, cold 15 C below Zero. We had our first snow fall couple of days back, it is still all around. Skeleton trees look great with white decorations and others with beautiful snow white cottony flowers. Red wooden bench is all covered with white stuff. Sun is in full bloom, shining up and above, smiling and enjoying the entire scenic view. Such a peaceful atmosphere. Under sunlight, Snow is shining, giving a glitter, like Silver. What a beauty, to enjoy, to cherish these moments.

I am done with my breakfast. Not working today, have to find my own things to get busy. I will check my table calendar. I think, have to wash my hair and do my laundry, also have to change my bed sheets. So much to do.

Today is garbage pick up day, in our neighborhood. All Blue, Grey and Green bins, are lined up on driveways, ready to be picked up. I admire and salute all first line workers, who are always there, ready to streamline our day to day workings, to make things easy for us. Thank you Dear. 

I am in my kitchen, making peanut butter jam sandwiches and hot chocolate milk for my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy. He has exams today, has to leave at 1.15. My son will drive him to his Uni. I will go with him, to get out, to enjoy my time. We have to avail any chance, available, to change our scenery. It helps to boost up our Mood, gives a push to positivity. Distracts us from negative thoughts.

Just do anything, to get busy, to divert your thoughts, to think positive. It helps our mind and body. Helps to take care of our health too. Get busy with anything, taking care of your health and safety into account. 

My youngest daughter calling me from Reading. She is off today, is busy with her studies. She has to finish her courses until August, to get her Uni degree. It is nice of her to take some time off, to call me, to connect with her Mom. 

We have to appreciate and admire our kids, whatever they can do for we parents. They are busy with their work and with their own families, not good to put extra pressure on them. We have to be considerate, have to let them enjoy their own life. We have to find our own activities, to enjoy our life. Not have to depend on our kids for everything. I think, we have to leave them alone to do whatever they like to do. No dictations.

Dear Friends, I haven't received any of your comments for months. Hope things are fine with you people. Please have patience and try to respect everyone's emotions and personal matters. Try to leave everyone alone and enjoy your own time. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk