White Stuff showering from up and above

 

It is Friday, I have to leave at 9.30 for my work to play Darts. Before that I have to make breakfast and lunch for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy. He has to go to school. I will make burger for his lunch, he likes that. I feel lucky to be with people around, to do things for them, to put smile on their faces and to get happiness in return. 

Doesn't matter, we are living with family of our own or with our kids families or living alone. We always have chance to find people. People are all around, at our school, at our work place, in our neighborhood, in our Retirement homes. Give them smile, be polite, be kind. Have patience, listen to them to share their matters, whatever they like to talk to you. Don't be inquisitive, don't try to cross your limits. Respect their privacy. Just try to listen. Try to let go. Try to put smile on the faces around.

Listening is great skill. There is big difference between listening and hearing. Listening is when our entire body is into it, not just our ears. It needs lots of patience. You unconsciously give silent messages of peace and tranquility to others, to let them open up, to talk, to share. They feel comfortable, to be around your personality.

Patience is virtue. It controls our Mood swing. Imparts peace and calmness into our nature. Transforms our personality to move into positive directions. We, not easily get flared up by other people's difference of opinions and criticism. Negativity wont be getting an easy passage to go through. We get into a habit of thinking twice before taking any drastic action. Patience is a real virtue. No doubt about that.

It is 12.30, I am back from work. Snow is all around. White stuff is showering from up and above. Skeleton trees look great, beautifully decorated with white stuff. My driveway is all coated white. My Black Lexus is covered under white sheet. It is a total different scenario from, what I left at the time of my work. Things change. So is life. Value the moments in hand. Present moment is everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk