Birds and Flowers will be back soon

 

Beautiful morning of late March. Sun is not in full bloom. Still it is not cloudy. He is peeping out of his Grey blanket. Things will change soon. Yesterday was raining but not today. It is 12.30, I am just back from my work. Playing Darts from 10 to Noon. It is nice to get out to do things you like to do. I see couple of birds on my front garden. Grass will soon be back to lush green. It is matter of days. No more snow, just some yellowish spots on the sides of my garden. 

Tomorrow is Saturday. Another weekend. Time flies so are days of our life. Moments go on slipping from our hands. We rarely realize. Things wont be the same, same with our health and circumstances. Value whatever is in hand until it is gone. We never value things until we lose.

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friend from senior club. She didn't want to renew her membership. She left the club last year because of couple of people's attitude. Sometimes we don't know how much damage, our behavior may cause. We have to realize, that we can hurt someone's feelings, being rude. We have to be careful while passing comments on other's personalities. 

God wont be happy if we ruin someone's day. He cares about all of His Creatures Big and Small. Keep that in mind. Live and let live others to enjoy their lives. Limit yourself. Don't have to cross lines to intrude into other's personal territories. Respect people's privacy. We have to focus on our own self and leave everyone alone to do whatever they like to do. This is key to prevail peace and harmony around. Keep smiling. What you give comes back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk