This is Beauty of Life

 


It is Tuesday, the last week of March. Weather is great. It looks there was never any snow storm or any such thing. My back garden is back on track. Deck is shining out of the white stuff. Same is the glass top my garden table. BBQ is out of snow, inviting us to make plans. Red wooden bench is shining on the green of my front garden. Magnolia tree on the left is ready to signal that spring is back. Just around the corner. 

Things change. This is beauty of life. We have all the stages in cycle of life. Today is garbage collection day in my neighborhood. Blue Green and Grey Bins are all lined up around the driveways. Looking so beautiful. Yellow and brown truck will be here to pick these bins. I salute all the Front workers. They managed difficult days to carry on our activities, to enjoy our lives. 

It is nearly over. Masks are no more mandatory in Toronto. I don't know the situation in other cities / countries. Everyone has to follow the Directives. Have to respect the rules of the city, they live in. It is not the same everywhere. Things change according to the situation in various region. This is for our own good to respect the rules. Good for our safety and for others too.

I had one week off from my work. March Break activities for schools, were going on in our Library. We seniors were off. Tomorrow I have to go to work. To play Darts from 10 to 12 Noon. Thursday is our Meeting at 1 pm. It is nice after two years we will be having a get together. There will be snacks and games to enjoy our time. 

There is always light at end of the tunnel. We have to believe that. Stay positive and have patience. Patience is virtue. It works in all circumstances. Life is like a combo of sweet and sour moments. We have to face difficult days beside our happy moments. Keep in mind, "This Too Shall Pass" and you will never be away from the right track. The track of positivity. This is the key to live life happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk