Couple of Days to Ring into Summer

 It is end of March. Just two more days to enter into April. Weather is like a roller coaster. Very cold yesterday. Windy too. It was, feel like 21 C below zero with around 50 km gusts. Today is much better, still cold. Feel like 16 C below zero. Couple of more days to ring into summer. April shower. May flowers. I see couple of birds in my back garden, enjoying their walk and having chit chat. Sun is in full bloom. Smiling up and above, making our day.



I am off today. Tomorrow I have to go to my work, to play Darts. My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy has gone to school. My eldest one, the Lucky Guy left for his work. The middle one, Master Golden is in his room, sound asleep. It is already 11.45, I won't wake him up. Let him enjoy whatever he likes to do.

We don't have to bother our kids. Not nice to interfere. They know what they are doing. We have to keep ourselves away. Not have to interfere with their plans, to make them miserable. Let them lead their life, the way they want. Don't have to dictate, to what to do. 

We have to respect everyone's privacy. Not to cross our line. Have to focus on our own self, to live our life and let others do, whatever they like. I believe, this is the key, to prevail peace and harmony of the household, we live in. 

It is 12.15, my daughters from Grimsby and Reading just called me. They were back from work. It is already afternoon at their place. They are five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. It is nice to connect with your loved ones. We talked briefly. We parents have to realize that they are busy with work and with family of their own. Have to let them go to enjoy their life. 

It is 1.30, I am downstairs, in my kitchen, busy making beef Burgers for my son and for myself. He is busy with his computer, working online. It is nice to put smile on the faces around, specially doing things for your loved ones. Spreading happiness around, makes you happy too. What goes around, comes back. So simple to live happily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk