He is out of his Grey Blanket

 

Beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning of early March. It was just yesterday that my front garden was all green, out of the white stuff. Back garden was also looking back on track. My red garden chair was shining under the sun. There was just a thin sheet of ice on the Glass top of my steel garden table. It looked for sure that, rest of the snow will melt down soon, not will be coming back till next season.

Not anymore. I can see a thick white blanket on top of the green of my front garden. My black Lexus is covered under a white sheet. My driveway looking beautiful, white and spotless. Same scenario is around in my neighborhood. It is very quiet all around. Skeleton trees standing quietly, I think waiting for what will be the next. 

My daughter in Edmonton, posted me the picture of her house. Her car is nearly half embedded under snow. We people, here in Toronto, are fine, not much to tackle. Sun is awake, trying to come out of his Grey blanket. He will manage things, to make our day.

Anyone can make a difference. We have to try, whatever we can do, to put smile on the faces around. To make other people's day, is sort of meditation. We get inner peace out of that. Everything works on give and take principle. Same is Happiness. It also works both ways, not one sided. We get in return, what we give to others.

Life is too short. Keep smiling. Don't interfere with other people's personal matters. Don't cross your line. Respect everyone's privacy. So simple to lead a happy life. Out of worries and negativity. Live and let others to live, the way they want to. Try to relax and have patience. Patience is virtue. It helps us out, to tackle any situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk