Sun Smiling from up and above

 

Beautiful morning sunny bright. It is 8.15, I am done with my breakfast, now getting ready for my work. Have to go to library for playing Darts. I will be back after 12.15, will make peanut butter sandwich and hot chocolate for my youngest grandson, my Slurpee Boy before leaving to work. He has to go to school at 9.30. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy is working from home, will make stir fried egg for him too. Putting smile on the faces of your loved ones, on the faces around, is a unique experience. 

Things we do for others, give us real happiness. We get inner peace out of small acts of our kindness to others. Think over, have patience to do anything to make someone's day. God provides us opportunities, to avail His blessings out of this. These are like Calls from God Almighty for us, to come forward to help out His Creatures. Try to value these call. Do what you can, it will make your day too. 

It is 9.40, I am leaving for Darts. Our Club started Carpet Bowling on Thursdays from 1 pm to 3 pm. I was debating to join as it is more than two years, I am out of touch. My body not the same, specially at our age, things change quickly. Anyway, I was there yesterday, for Bowling. It was fine. I managed. 

I think we have to give ourselves chances, to push and to make efforts to do things. We lose what we wont use. Keep that in mind. Try to be active, taking your health and safety into account. Get busy, do whatever you can. Find hobbies to enjoy your time, to make your day. You will be on positive track. Out of worries and away from negative thoughts. Trust me.

It is 12.30, I am back from work, now in my kitchen, making Banana Strawberry shakes for my Son, for my Grandson and for myself too. Never  ignore your body. Try to give treats, so your body be able to listen to you, to cooperate with your schedule, your activities. There is always give and take in all relationships. Same is with your body. Nothing is one sided. Listen to your body, it will listen to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk