All Set To Be Back To Life

 

It is Friday nearly end of March. Couple of days back, snow was everywhere. Driveways all coated with with white stuff. Today is total different scenario. Total change of scenery. My back garden is all set, back to be lush green. Just matter of time, my flower bed at the back, will be full of colors. 

My Deck still not completely out of the white stuff. I see small white patch at the left side of my Deck. It will be melted down soon. Sun is awake, peeping out of his hazy blanket. He will make sure to change things. 

I can hear birds. I think they are back from South of the Border. All set for the good days ahead, to get out, to enjoy our outdoor activities.

Red wooden bench is shining on my front garden. Snow all gone, just a small white patch on the corner of my garden. I can see a clear green tinge on the body of my Magnolia tree. Skeleton trees around, also not so shaky. Everyone getting ready, to be back to life. This is beauty of life. Things change.

It is 9.30, I am sitting in my room with my switched on computer. I can talk to my daughters, connect to my loved ones. Thinking of my Mom, she didn't have any of such tools. No Phone, No Internet, No computer. Not any outdoor activities to enjoy her time. I wonder how she managed. I still remember her smiling face. 

I think our elders had lots of patience and contentment, which we lack. They valued whatever they had. No complaints, no grievances. No negative thoughts to spoil their days, their life. 

We have so many things to enjoy, to pass our time, still not enough. we have no control on our stray wishes, which lead us to jealousies. We don't enjoy what we have. Feel miserable, deprived, like a defeated person, who is not able to get the luxury of life, he deserves. 

This all changes our life, deviates from the right track to go to wrong direction, full of negativity. Not much to enjoy and be grateful. We lose our inner peace and happiness.

I think we have to harness our stray wishes to lead a happy life. I believe, this is a simple Recipe to live happily, full of life. Life is same for everyone. All depends how we take it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk