I Love My Sprinklers

 

It is 11.45, I am just back from my work, playing Darts from 10 to 11.30. We have to fill the long form, show our double vaccine passport and our ID, every time we go. It is lot of work but no pain, no gain my dear. Nothing is total plus, there is always something negative. We have to check the balance and go for that.

This is Covid time period. This Virus is not going anywhere soon so do whatever you can. Follow the SOPs and Directives to start doing your routine things, to make your day. 

We can not lock ourselves down to stay away from everyone. Use your Mask, follow the distancing and that's it. We have to go with the flow. 

It is 12.30, I am in my room with my computer, to connect with my friends and family. My daughter, the middle one is calling me from Grimsby. She is going back from work. It is already evening at her place. She is five hours ahead of my time in Toronto.

It is 1.30, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is back from school. It is his break time. I have to go to my kitchen, to make something of his choice. You feel good to put smile on the faces of your loved ones and the faces around.

I have to make banana shake too for my son and for my own self. We never have to forget to give treat to ourselves. It keeps your body in a good mood, to co-operate with your things to do. These chores help me to live in day tight compartments, also work for me like sprinklers of happiness. Keep me, stay away from negative thoughts. No space to enter, anything negative. Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk