Lake Trip on Hold Today

 

Beautiful morning. Sun shining, up and above, in full bloom, to make our day. No rain no snow for now. It is 3 C feels like zero. It is like a summer for we Canadians. We are enjoying. Not have to bundle up in layers. Just a jacket will be enough. Grass looking great on my front and back gardens. 

Not  windy, looks a calm quiet atmosphere. Skeleton trees not shaking their heads, standing quietly, waiting for what be the next. We know this is mid December. Things will change quickly. Snow will be anytime soon. We learned our lessons, just bring it on, we can handle.

Yesterday, cars were not available. My eldest grandson has to go to work, in person, every day. My daughter in law goes twice a week. My lake trip, not possible at that time. I chalk out my plans before hand, to switch, to get busy. We have to be ready for anything. Nothing is so important, which can ruin your day. Keep plan "B" ready to make your day.

I was busy with my laundry, had to do two loads, to change my bed sheets and towels. Made special vegie Mushroom Omelette for my son and for myself. Never forget to give treat to your own self. It helps to elevate our mood, gives power to tackle our day to day matters.

Mind and Body have a very special relationship. One is down and not in a mood to listen, other one wont listen too, wont co-operate. It is important to keep track of the equilibrium. Our Attitude is key. Positive Attitude helps to maintain harmony. It keeps us on the right track, on the track of positivity. It will lead us to get the inner peace. Inner peace is everything. It is like a Gem, a real treasure.

Life is the same for everyone. It is like a combo, a mixed plate with ups and downs. It is not a bed of Roses. It is like an unpaved trail with bushes around. We have to walk through that. Have to find the right track, to move forward. Picking flowers of happiness from here and there, to elevate our mood, to  keep ourselves away from negatives.

Negative thoughts act like poison for our mind, will be harmful to our body too. It will take us downward, leading to depression. God forbid, ultimate outcome, our health will be at stake. 

Our attitude makes all the difference in our life. How we take our life, depends on our attitude. Try to get busy. Live in day tight compartment, leaving no space for negative thoughts. It will keep your attitude, positive. Trust me. So simple, to lead a happy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk