Snow on Hold may be next week

 

Beautiful morning bright and sunny. Snow is on hold for sometime. May be next week. Let's see. Enjoy for now. Tomorrow is tomorrow. Present moment is everything. Don't have to waste the moment in hand. It is 12.30, I am just back from work, from playing Darts. We got some good News today that our Carpet Bowling is about to start soon. Great.

Things are getting back to normal. Follow the rules, wear Masks and keep social distancing, to control this Covid from spreading and to carry on your activities. Do what you want to do to enjoy your time, to make your day.

Thinking about Carpet Bowling, I keep my finger crossed. It is two years time, we haven't played that, because of Covid situation. In these two years, so much is changed. I am two years older, my health must be, not so good as to throw Balls. Let's see. I am not so sure. For now I am enjoying my Darts.

It is 12.45, I am in my kitchen, making banana shake for my son and for myself. My daughters calling me from Kent, Grimsby and Reading. I am done in my kitchen, have to go to my room to connect and talk to family and friends. My son got me new cell phone. It is more Hitech. I need some time to understand all that. 

It is December, long nights short days. It is 3.30, looks like, day is done. I have to switch on lights. It is late evening, I am busy in my kitchen, making Pasta for my grand kids. I feel lucky to have them around. They keep me busy. There is always something to do for them. Living in day tight compartment is not an issue for me. 

We have to be part of family, try keep contributing in anyway you can, to spread happiness, to feel good. In some cases, doesn't matter being old, or  young, God forbid, our health is not good, to permit us, to help our family, in any practical way, still we can help our family and people around.

Try to be kind, be polite, specially respect everyone's personal space and privacy. Don't have to cross our limits, not try to be too inquisitive, don't interfere into other person's personal matters. Have patience and try to mind your own business. That is more than enough to spread harmony in the household and to make your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk