I Don't Deserve That

 


It is Tuesday bright beautiful sunny morning. Nearly end of December. Year 2021 is leaving us with many questions, unanswered, like when this Covid period will end. When we will be out of Masks and start our normal life. This is all unpredictable. For now we have to follow the Directives to ensure the safety for others and also for our own self . This is the only choice we have for now. 

Stay strong, have patience and go with the flow. Try to do what you can, to make your time. Have to tackle things with dignity and grace. Ups and downs are norms of  life. This too shall pass. There is always light at the end of tunnel. Stay positive to stay strong. Things will be sorted in due course. 

Take one day at a time. Plan your day to get busy with whatever you like to do. Busy with your garden. There are so many indoor hobbies too, to be busy with. Have some pots of flowers or veggies, water and enjoy to watch them grow. Start reading your favorite books / Magazines. Enjoy cup of Tea / Coffee at the favorite spot of your house / apartment. 

Places are not important to make us happy. Inner peace and contentment is everything that matters. This we get out of our positive thoughts. Stay away from thinking negatives. Don't interfere into others personal matters. Respect everyone's privacy. Don't cross your limits. Be kind, be polite and mind your own business. So simple to lead a life full of happiness.

It is 2 C, snow is everywhere in Toronto. Stay home orders to be followed from yesterday onwards. My eldest grandson working from home. Our black Elantra and white Infiniti SUV, staying on our driveway, nowhere to go. Gyms are open with distancing so are Malls and Stores with 50 % capacity and Masks.

Take whatever is there. Just move on and try to enjoy your time. My Darts are on hold till further orders. I have to switch my plans to make my day. Kitchen is my favorite spot, my refuge, to get busy to enjoy, making dishes for my family dinner table. 

To see smile on the faces around, is more than enough to make me happy. This gives me assurance that I am not retired, still able to pitch in, to  contribute. Thank you God for looking after me, for keeping me mobile to do things on my own. This is all your Blessings, I don't deserve that. Thank You. Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk