Hurray Darts Tomorrow

 


It is one of the cold mornings of early December. Temperature is dipping to sub zero. It is normal for these days. We are ready with our our coats, hats and gloves on, to counter the Canadian cold. We start sorting our closets for heavy coats by the end of October. No worries. We are ready.

Bright beautiful morning. Sun keeps showing it's presence to elevate our moods, to make our days. So nice of him. Anyone can make a difference. Keep trying to spread happiness around. 

It is Tuesday, working day. My son is busy with his work. My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy left for his new job. He was in bank for couple of weeks, he didn't like that, now changed to a new one. He is happy. Pay is good and also the working atmosphere. Kids nowadays, know what they are doing. We have to trust their caliber and capabilities. 

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy left for school. He opted for in person schooling. I think kids are now bored with isolation, want to connect with their friends and colleagues. We human are social animals. We love company. 

Use Masks, keep social distancing and get out to do what you like to do. I signed up for tomorrow, to play Darts. We have to do what we can. I have my small bag ready with my Mask, my vaccine certificates, my ID and my document with my signature, to confirm about so many things, the long list of no symptoms, and also  no travel within fourteen days. This is what it is.

 This is Covid time period, my dear. Things are changed. We have to get used to the new era, to move on. Just go with the flow, to make our day. This too shall pass. Have patience. There is always light at the end of tunnel. I believe 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk