Siler Flakes at my door steps 

 


It is cold sunny morning, 3 C below Zero, feels like 6 C below. My deck is loaded with Silver. Gold and Bronze, in my back garden, all mixed up with Snow Flakes, glittering under the sun. It is giving a beautiful view, to behold. Days are passing. Every day brings new experiences, new Wonders, to make our moments. Nature is amazing.

Every day I open patio doors to enjoy the breeze outside. Today, I skip. We have to be careful at our age. It is not good to be a liability to our kids. They are already busy with their own things, work and family matters. We have to avoid to put extra pressure. Let them enjoy their life.

I am planning to do my laundry. Washer and Dryer is in Basement, my eldest grandson is sleeping, I have to wait for him, to wake up. I don't want to disturb him. It is good to respect everyone's privacy. It helps smooth running of relationships. That is a must in Household, for a peaceful atmosphere. Being elder, we have more responsibility.

From tomorrow, I am planning to go back to work, to play Darts. It is good to live in day tight compartment, to leave no space for negatives, to enter. Plan your day beforehand. Divide time into slots, to make it easy, to get busy and to enjoy your day. 

It is 11.30, I am getting ready to go to lake. My grandson is still sleeping, will do laundry after. Kids have their own timetable. Let them enjoy. Leave them alone. We don't have to interfere. Not easy to change anyone else. The only one, we can change, is our own self. Focus on that, have patience and rest will be fine. Trust me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk