Passed My Tests - I Did It

 


Beautiful sunny morning of early November, in Toronto. We have couple of more days to enjoy before temperature will start dipping to sub zero. Trees will be like skeletons, leaves will start turning into Gold, Copper and Bronze. 

I am beck from my trip to England, visiting my daughters and my grand kids, attending the wedding ceremony and celebrations of my grand daughter, in Grimbsy and Hull. Hull is bigger town so the main function was in Mercure Hotel, there. Guest were in Premier inn Hotel, in Grimsby. Hull is one hour drive from Grimbsy.

My trip was short, just for three weeks, lot of things to accomplish like, in person Covid testing at designated locations, waiting twenty four hours for the results. It was must before flight. In England, within two days, Testing and Posting the kits in the designated post Boxes, waiting for results till the next day. In case you are positive, you have to quarantine for fourteen days. I was keeping my fingers crossed, might miss the entire wedding. But whatever is there, you have to take it. No questions asked. But my Dear, Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances. 

I cleared all tests. At the end, before coming back to Toronto, same procedure, have to go through the testing and dropping the kit in the specific Drop boxes. We have to be clear of Covid before taking the flight. Don't forget you have to use Masks all the time, during your flight. My flight was eight hours while coming back to Toronto. To London, it was couple of minutes shorter, I think seven plus hours. You have to use Masks, all the times, while inside the Airport premises. 

Lots of added pressures nowadays. We have to think before making plans to travel anywhere. But no risk, no gain. I think my trip paid me off in full profit. I am back with bundle of Golden memories to cherish for days after. What we need, nothing. At our age, Great memories is everything, that matters.

My back was hurting, I ignored that most of the times. Made my plans, to drain every moment, went to Central London, took trains, buses and tube. Walked around the Tower Bridge, Trafalgar and the National Art Museum across, also watched the Buckhingham Palace from a distance. Not enough time to go closer, had to do all that, in a day. I didn't want to cut down, the time, to be with my daughters and my grandkids. 

I chalked out plans, divided my time, to be in Reading, Grimbsy and Kent, to spend time in the houses of all my three daughters. It was great to enjoy with them and their kids. Rare moments of my life. Things change, you never know, will be the same again. Travel not easy at our age and kids don't have time. Anyway.

I am back. It is just couple of days and I start feeling that as if, I never left my place. My suitcase is unpacked, most of the things are at place, already made calls, to revive connections with friends and family. Home is home. You feel contented. 

My trip to me, I think, was like, some time off, to wander in my Dream land, to get a Booster Dose of happiness. We need that once a while, to top up our energy level, to tackle routine things in our lives, after. 

Try to enjoy whatever is there. Travel or no travel, doesn't make any difference. Just relax and take things as it is. No worries. Have patience. Nothing is as big of a deal, to shoot up your blood pressure level, for that.

It is 1.30 evening, I am just back from my lake trip. I think, I am now back on track, ready to enjoy my time in Toronto, in my home land. I am happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk