Skeleton Trees loaded with Flowers

 

December not even started and snow is everywhere. Skeleton trees are loaded with white cottony flowers. My Lexus and SUV, are under white sheet. My son is busy, clearing the driveway. Tuesdays are garbage pick up days in our neighborhood. People putting the Bins outside. My grandson, the youngest one is leaving for school, with two jackets on. We Canadians know, how to deal with our winter days. No worries. I already signed up for my work tomorrow. I go to play Darts on Wednesdays and Fridays. 

We have to capture any chance available, to get out, to make our day. Don't have to wait for tomorrow. We never know, what happens tomorrow. Things change. Our health, the circumstances, nothing will be the same. Value the present moment. Moments go on draining out of our hands, for never to come back. Do it, what you can, within health and safety limits. Use Masks and keep distancing please. We have to follow the Directives. It is a must in this Covid time period.

I keep my documents ready, my double vaccine certificates, my ID and my Mask and go anywhere, I can. Last night, my son was going to fill up the gas tank from Costco, they give better deal to members. I availed the chance to get out, enjoyed the Christmas lights on the way. Don't wait for big events. Gather droplets of happiness from anywhere, you get a chance and life will be good my dear. Believe me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk