I am at Tim Hortons

 


Another beautiful sunny morning of November. Days are passing quickly. Things go on changing. Just one more month to go to start another new year. Chapter of 2021 will be closed. 

It is 8.45, I am sitting in my eat - in kitchen, next to patio doors. My back garden is loaded with Gold. Some Bronze and Copper leaves are also scattered around. Such a scenic view to behold, can't see any flower. I think, they are taking time off, taking a break.

It is 10.30, I am in my room with my computer switched on, browsing messages from friend and family. My grade five childhood friend messages me every day from Perth, Australia. Lucky to have someone to share with, at your age. We can relate, what we talk. 

It is 11.30, my son has to go to doctor for his routine check up. I am going to Tim Hortons. He will drop me there, I will walk back after. I am at Coffee House. They are taking my name, my phone number, checking my ID, my double vaccine passport. It is a new world, so much has changed. 

Take whatever is there, to enjoy your time. I am having my Mask on. It is a must nowadays. Not many people here. So many tables are vacant. Drive through is busy. People here are mostly of my age. I am enjoying my small coffee with three cream one sugar and Carrot Walnut Muffin. 

We have to do what we can. Try to make use of the available circumstances.  Drain every moment. To make your day. Don't have to wait for the next moment. Future we don't know. Past is done, we can not turn the page. Present moment is everything. Value that moment. Try to relax, have patience. Things will be fine. Nothing to worry about. Life is too short for all that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk