My Documents are Ready

 

It is one of cold bright mornings of late November. I am just back from my work. I am all set with my documents, my double vaccine Passport and my ID. I am back to my work, playing Darts from 10 to 11.30 on Wednesdays and Fridays. I skipped two weeks after my trip to England. We have to follow the Directives. 

It is very windy, gusts around 50 km, looked to me that I will be blown away. My son was there, outside the library, to pick me up. I didn't have to stay out for long. So nice of him. We have to appreciate, what our kids do for we parents. 

I have to wash my hair, make some calls, book doctor's appointment for my off and on head spinning at night and have to write my Blog too. Busy day for me. First thing first, have to make calls. I will call my colleague back home. He was in Chemistry department. We worked together for more than a decade. We are still in touch. It brings unique experience, while connecting with the people, you  shared time together. It revives old time memories. 

I have to call my younger brother, he was not feeling well. He was at my place last week, we had dinner together. I made special dish of his choice. We feel good to put smile on the faces of our loved ones. Happiness shared, is beautiful, like a treasure to keepsake, to cherish.

Going to have shower now. Every time, I wash my hair, I see lots of hair, scattered in my bath tub. I wonder, how come, I still have some left on my head. This is our age my dear. Have to accept, whatever is there. This is life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk