Just Top Up Some Fuel

 

It is beautiful cold sunny morning of mid November, 2 C, feels like one below zero. Winter already started. Yesterday went to Petticoat Creek, it was very cold, I had to be back in my car after few minutes. Although I was wearing warm jacket and gloves, not enough, I think. I have to take out my heavy coat from now on. We have to dress up according to the weather conditions. Have to go with the flow.

It is 9.15, I am done with my breakfast, now in my room. My computer is in front, window curtains are drawn up. I can see my front garden, also the view of my neighborhood. It is Tuesday, our garbage pick up day. Blue, Green and Grey bins are all lined up on driveways. I salute all the front line workers for their efforts to make our lives easy, in this Covid period of time. We have to value their contributions. They are great.

My daughter, the middle one, called me from Grimsby. She was going back from school. Her day is nearly done. It is already afternoon in England. She usually talks on the way, as no time, while she will be home, will be busy with other stuff. I can understand, they have to be with the family of their own. Family comes first. We did the same, in our time. We have to appreciate our kids, for whatever time they can share with we parents. 

It is 10.30, I have to go for a shower to wake up my body. Some days, bodies don't listen. Nothing wrong with that. We Humans are not Robot. So many factors around, are responsible, to tilt our Mood. Weather, people, surroundings, everything matters, plays it's part, in some positive way or otherwise. 

Our body is a complex piece of machinery. We have to keep track of it's servicing, oiling, denting painting, to keep it running. I will take shower, to brush it up, after that go downstairs, to my kitchen, to make banana shake, to put some fuel, to top up energy level. I think, after that, it will be fine, it can go with my plans. Nothing works one sided. There is always give and take, in all relationships. Same works with mind and body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk