The Fragrance in the atmosphere

 



It is 9.45, beautiful mixed sunny cloudy morning. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning tea, walking around on my deck. Last evening, my son was doing lawn mowing of the garden. Atmosphere is fully  loaded with the fragrance of freshly cut grass.

I see the small red bird sitting on top of the tree. She is reluctant to come to the bird feeder. I think, I have to go inside. We Humans have something, enough to scare other creatures. They don't feel comfortable to come closer. 

Why to talk about other creatures, people of our own family, I mean of our own Human family, not getting along. We always find our ways to divide people into groups. We find lame excuses of  Cast, Creed and Religion, to get  our job done. Job of making divisions.

We have to work a lot, to improve, be more compassionate, more empathetic, so to live with everyone around, in harmony and peaceful atmosphere. I believe, we will be more happy, if we let others live their lives. the way, they want.

Respect other's privacy and not to interfere in their personal matters, will lead us to the track of happiness. Just focus on your own self and leave everyone alone, not to mess up with their lives. 

I am now inside, and closed my patio doors. I think, everyone is now relaxed. Red small bird, the Northern Cardinal, is inside the bird feeder, enjoying her feed. Black Squirrel is busy with his exercises on the wooden fence of my garden. Two brown birds, having chit chat and walking around on my garden. 

This is totally a changed atmosphere, so peaceful. I never realized that I can mess up with so many lives. We just have to focus on our own self and have to leave everyone alone, not to mess up with their lives. It will definitely be a wonderful world, if we start respecting other's privacy.


Dear Readers, hope things are fine with you people. I am not getting any comments for more than a month. I think this is because of glitch. Praying for everyone of you my friends. Have a Great Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk