Enjoying My Bird Feeders


It is morning, I am having breakfast in my eat in kitchen, sitting beside my Patio door. My back garden displaying a beautiful view to behold. Sun is in full bloom. Grass is lush green. Couple of days back, my son set up two bird feeders in my back garden. Two beautiful Red color small birds discovered that. They are coming for their food. I checked the web site. These are called Northern Cardinals. 

This morning I noticed one more bird coming to the other bird feeder. This is small black bird. Setting bird feeders, is not rocket science and not costly. We got it from Dollarama. The Dollar stores are very popular here. You can get variety of stuff between range of one to five or sometimes seven dollars budget.

You can hang Bird feeders along plant branches or tie up in your balcony, or can set up hanging outside your window. Trust me, it is fun to wait for them and keep watching, whenever they are there. This is more than enough to make your day. Bird feed also doesn't cost much. 

We have to make our life, the way we can, the things available to us, with the sources, we have. Have to think positive. Not have to lose hope at any cost, in any circumstances. There is always something available, to make our day. Just have to look for that. That's it.

It is 10.15, I am in my room, my computer is switched on. I am going through the messages on my Facebook. I miss messages from my childhood grade five friend. She lives in Perth, Australia, with her daughter. She used to write to me every day, She was not well, having problems with her sleep and some other health issues. She is not writing to me for about a week. 

I am worried, praying for her. God is a Great Listener. He will look into it. Things will be fine. Now I am not worried. When things are not under your control, leave it to God and just get relaxed. He will do, whatever is the best for us. We don't know our future. He knows. 

We have to make our present moment, the moments in hand. Plan for your future. Future planning is important so is our life. But Nothing is end of the world. Keep that in mind. Life is too short to take things too seriously. Don't waste your present moments, while making big plans for your future. Focus to make use of, with  whatever is available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk