Red Cardinals and Black Squirrel

 







It is 9.15, I am done with breakfast, enjoying my morning tea on the deck. Great view of beautiful morning. Spring showering it's glamour all around. I can hear, birds having chit chat, must be making plans to eat out. They know, we have to follow the directives, have to keep social distancing. They will manage.

It was raining last night. Everything looks great after having shower. We have three bird feeders in our back garden. Red small birds, the Northern Cardinals keep coming on one of the feeder. Squirrel also enjoying the free treat. Yesterday I noticed two small Brown Rabbits were here too. They are regular visitors for couple of years, in spring time.

It is 10.15, time to go to my room, to be with my computer, to connect with my family and friends. We have to divide our day into slots, to get busy, to live in day tight compartment. To not to leave any space for negative thoughts. This keeps us on right track, away from thinking negative. 

Keep your day plan ready before hand. It is important at our age. When we are working, our time table is all set. We have to go to work or have to go school. We have fixed timing, set day plans. When we are retired, things are totally changed. We have to chalk out our own time table. Have to make our own plans to get busy.

We can not let, rest of the years of our life, to go to waste, to go down the drain. We have to take our retirement age, as an era of accomplishment. A period to make our dreams to come true. To find hobbies. We have now time for all this. Our assignments, our obligations, all done. No more time pressure. We have time for our own self, to do what we like to do. Let's celebrate. 

I have to do my hair color, haven't done for long. Have to change my bed sheets, will do laundry tomorrow. Weather is great. I have opened my window to feel the breeze. Amazing. We don't have to set mile stones to achieve. Just do what you like. No pressure. No one is there to check our progress. We are not at work. We are retired. Take it easy, just relax.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk