Magnolia tree and my Red wooden Bench

 







It is a mixed sunny cloudy morning. Sun is still hiding, shy to come out from, under the misty skies. It still, looks like a beautiful morning. Skeleton trees around, look great with green tinge on their bodies. Magnolia tree on the left of my front garden, is loaded with buds. Buds ready to burst out, to pop up soon. To be transformed into beautiful flowers. Red wooden bench is shining by the side of my garden. Couple of birds enjoying their morning walk, having chit chat. What a beautiful view to behold. 

I know there is Pandemic going on. That is real, not make up stories. We watch all the times on News Channels. Life looks into trouble. We start thinking negative. Looks, there is nothing to enjoy. Anything can happen, any time. That is OK. We have to follow the Directives. Take things seriously. Have to keep social distancing. Have to use Masks, whenever required. 

With all that, life is still good. God is watching over us. He is providing so many options to enjoy, to have our good time. Travel is on hold due to Covid. I missed trips to England for second consecutive year. 

My trips always, used to be tough for me. Not easy to pack everything in, under twenty kg suitcase. Have to pick and choose. What to take, for months long trip, where things not be the same. Time zone, climate, weather, the living conditions, everything different. I used to stay at all of my daughters places, who live in different Counties.  At our age, we don't enjoy that.   

But that was the only option for me to connect with my loved ones, with my daughters and my grand kids. They are busy with their lives, with matters of their own families. I have time to connect. 

Anyone can come forward, to shake hand, to connect, to open dialogue. Important thing is, to keep connection alive. That is the only thing, which matters. 

We have to avail and make use of, whatever is available. I am now fine with making calls and exchanging messages. My Mom, didn't have many options to pass her time. No Facebook, no Internet. No travel opportunities. I don't remember, she ever complained.  

I don't know she was happy or not, but looked, satisfied, peaceful, with her smiley face, which I still remember. I think our parents were better in many ways. They knew how to get busy with the things, whatever around. We can learn from their utmost contentment. Such a rare gift from God. 

Have to keep ourselves away from making complaints. Complaints are the key, the main source, to flourish Negative thoughts. It keeps us distracting from thinking positive. We lose our track, can not focus on the right track, the track of Happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk