My Basket Ball Pole is back to life

 






Beautiful morning, I am having breakfast, sitting beside my patio door, enjoying my oatmeal porridge, stir fired egg and my morning cup of tea. It was raining for couple of days. Today, it is mixed sunny and cloudy morning.

We have three Bird feeders in our back garden. I keep on checking from behind glass doors, to watch the traffic. I mean, watch for birds. Look like, one Bird Feeder is the popular one. Two Red small birds, the Northern Cardinals keep coming to have snacks over there. 

The other two Feeders are more attractive, full of delicious stuff, still waiting for visitors. I don't know why, birds ignoring all that. I think, big mansions, beautiful houses, doesn't mean anything. People have their own instincts, which lead them to go the place of their choice. Same must be the case with birds too. 

It is 10.30, my time to enjoy my back garden is done. This is time for me to be with my computer, to connect with my family and friends. Time to look through my bed room windows, to enjoy my front garden, to connect with the world outside, to connect with my neighborhood.

Some activity is going on, at the side of my garden . Our Basket ball pole, which was lying down at the side of my garden, is now back on track.  Looks, now full of life, with kids around. I see couple of kids from the house in front, are playing there. I think, it is time for revival of life. Magnolia tree on the left of my garden, loaded with buds around, is smiling, watching all that. Beautiful view to behold, to cherish the moments of joy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk