She is shy not impolite

 





Beautiful morning. Sun in full bloom. Birds are back. Squirrel is back on his routine schedule for his exercises on the wooden fence of my garden. My bird feeder is back to life with couple of Red small birds, the Northern Cardinals around. Grass is lush green. I am enjoying and happy to see all that, just missing one of my friend, the White Butterfly. She will also be back soon. We have to think positive.

I am done with my breakfast, now time to be in my room, to be with my computer, to connect with my friends and family. Time to connect with my neighborhood and the world outside. My front garden looks great. Magnolia tree on the left, is full of buds. I can see Dark Red streak in their bodies. They look, full of life, full of energy, about to burst out into beautiful lovely flowers. It is just matter of days.

Trees around, no more look like bare skeletons. They look confident, strong, ready for a come back. My Red wooden bench shining on the green of my garden. Black Squirrel having snacks at one side. He is so smart, looks fresh after his exercise, standing graciously. He takes good care of his body. 

This is our garbage collection day. One of my neighbor, living across, suddenly passed away. He looked active, not so old, used to walk around with his dog. I came to know yesterday, that he suddenly died, stayed in hospital, for just an  overnight. He and his wife, used to live quietly. I haven't seen them, talking to anyone in the neighborhood. Couple of times I came into contact with his wife, while I was walking around and she was walking with her dog. We never talked. She looked to me somewhat impolite.

Anyway after this News of her husband's death, I wanted to talk to her, to share her grief. I waited, watching through my window, for the time, when she will be out of her house, to take her dog for a walk. It was 6.30 evening, she was there. I quickly grabbed my coat and rushed out.

I succeeded, when there is will, there is always a way. I started my talks, to break the ice, to let her open up. We talked for a while. I found out that she is a nice, polite person, a bit shy, but not impolite at all. This was our first conversation, although we were living for years in the same neighborhood. 

We can not judge the people until, we come closer, to know the person in real. We have no right, to label other personalities. Every person has his own beauty, his own individuality. We have to be careful, to talk about anyone. 

This is morning time, I am watching through my window, her house is just across. She is taking the bins out, for garbage collection. His husband used to do all that. I remember, last Tuesday, he was putting the bins outside. Things change so quickly. We have to value the moments in hand. We never know, what will be the next. Present moment is everything. We have to make use of that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk