Spring is revival of life




 Beautiful sunny morning with 2 C below zero. I am sitting in my eat in kitchen, beside my Patio. Having my breakfast, my oatmeal porridge, stir fried egg and my morning cup of tea, also enjoying the view of my back garden. Deck is shining under the full bloom sun. Grass is lush green. Couple of birds having their morning walk on the grass. My friend the Black Squirrel is back for his exercises on the wooden fence of my garden. Beautiful view to behold, to cherish. 

It is 10.15, I am done with my breakfast, now time to be in my room, to be with my computer, to connect with my family and friends also to connect with the view outside. It is quiet in my neighborhood. I think, it is long weekend, may be people are still in bed. Most of the cars are hiding in garage, some are on driveways, waiting for orders, to proceed. 

Red wooden bench shining, giving color to the green of my front garden. Magnolia tree on the left, is all set to be with flowers around. Skeleton trees , no more shaky, look confident. They were sure that, this will be over. Never gave up in brutal Canadian winter, patiently waited for good days, with a determination to a come back. Their positive thinking is a lesson for we Humans. 

Thinking is everything. It plays a vital role, in making or ruining our days. It is important in everyone's life, not only for we Humans. Never give up hope in any circumstances. Keep looking for light at end of the tunnel. Focus yourself, to keep thinking that, " This too shall pass". It always pays off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk