Small Green Bird in my Bird Feeder

 





Beautiful morning. Sun is shining after couple of mixed sunny cloudy mornings. It is still cold 3 C, wind gusts around 34 km. I am having my breakfast, in eat - in kitchen, next to my patio door, from here I can have the view of my back garden. The view of my Bird feeders, to check the visitors in my garden. The Red Cardinals, the Brown Rabbit and my friend, the Black Squirrel. 

My TV is on, News Channel displaying Covid updates. The number of cases. How many positive, how many in hospitals, in ICU and so on. Things not getting better even after Vaccinations. Variants are now making a mess. We have to be careful. Have to follow the Directives. Have to keep social distancing and have to use Masks whenever required. This is for everyone safety and for our own safety too.

I think there is nothing total plus or total minus. I mean everything is like a mixed plate. Like a mixed cloudy sunny day. There is always something positive behind every negative. I think, it is how we take it.

Covid has taken away so many things from us. Our Visits, our Travel, everything is on hold. Still this Covid period providing us, many other opportunities. Opportunity to stay home, which we rarely wanted to. We have time to focus on the things, which we never have time to look at. We have time to find our hobbies to get busy, to enjoy.

We are burning less fuel, helping the environment, to some extent. Wild life is now much relieved, as we Humans, not bothering them for a while. 

I think, there is nothing total negative. There is always something positive. It is the way, we look at things, around. Whatever be the circumstances, try to find something positive out of that. We always can see the light at end of tunnel. 

One small green bird also started coming to my Bird feeder. I checked on Google. These are called Budgies. Due to Covid situation, my Club activities are on hold. I miss my working part time, miss playing my Darts, still I am learning a lot in this Covid Period. I am happy. No complaints. Life is still good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk