Talking from the other side of planet

 







Sunday -- Beautiful sunny morning with 5 C below zero. Below zero is normal at this time of year for here in Canada. No rain, no snow. That is good enough to enjoy, to get out. We have to take whatever is there. Don't have to wait for tomorrow. 

We never know what will be the next. Things change so quickly. Same is our health. It doesn't matter, what age we are passing through during the cycle of our life. Things can happen at any age, at any time. May be, God forbid, we not able to enjoy our normal routines.

We have to avail and make use of any opportunity available, at the moment. Done is done. We can not turn the page. Future, we don't know. The moment in hand, is everything, we have.

Anyway I checked my table calendar. Today have to wash my hair. I don't do that every day. Not much hair left. We have to be careful with whatever is left, at our age. I did my laundry yesterday. It was due too. This calendar directs me to carry on my " Things to do " time table. Helps me out to keep track.

It is 11.30, I am done with my hair. It is time to be in my kitchen to make banana shake for my son and for my own self too. We never have to forget to give treats to our body otherwise it wont cooperate, wont listen to carry on our day plan. 

Everything works on give and take system. Same is with relationships. Nothing works one sided. I am planning to make stir fried Zucchini, to put on the dinner table for my family. 

We have to contribute in the household, we live in. This is very important specially when we are retired. At that time, we have lots of time in hand and nothing to do much. Try to get busy with anything. Find hobbies. Try to live in day tight compartment.

It boosts our confidence, gives power to move on. Helps to handle routine matters in our lives. To get busy with whatever you can, always pays off. Leaves no space for negative thoughts. Helps us to stay positive. 

It is 12.30, I am in my room with my computer, browsing Facebook messages. My Grade five childhood friend, writes to me from Perth every day. She lives in different time zone. Twenty four hours ahead of my time in Toronto. Living on the other side of the planet, still we are able to share our routine things.

My daughter, the middle one is calling me from Grimsby. Day is nearly done at her place. They are five hours ahead of my time in Toronto. England is under lockdown but in Christmas, they can be with three families. We have to follow directives to stay safe. Have to do whatever is required.


Dear Readers got your comments after more than a week. 

Dear Friends in Ireland please don't bring food. No food sharing in this Covid days. Ask the Priest to please stop that. Please follow the Directives. Wear Masks and keep distancing. It is a must. Thanks. 

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. Please focus on your work. Don't disturb my friend, the Supervisor. Let him do his own job. Follow the rules. Wear Mask and keep distancing. Thanks.


Dear Retirees please don't talk about my son. It is my personal matter. Thanks.

Please don't ask anyone to take back seat. I want everyone to take part in Blog Reading, like it was before the entry of Indian people. 

The retired Priest has to calm down. Not good to make lives of others, miserable. He has to think. We don't have to interfere with anyone's personal matters. Anyone sharing food or not. None of our business. Leave everyone alone. Just relax. 

Let the people to enjoy their own time. Our personality has to be like a kind one, to help people out, not to ruin their days. 

Not like a person who always ready to steal happiness and smile away from the faces around. Please try to spread happiness. You will get the same in turn. What goes around, comes back to you.

Please don't share food in this Covid period. 

My dear friend, the Cafe Manager, please ask the people not to bring pets inside or outside the Cafe. We have to respect everyone's emotions. God will be happy while we offer happiness to His Creatures. Thanks my Friend. This is not my order. This is my request. We have to be the first one, to make someone day. God will be happy to see His Creatures happy.


Dear Students, I request everyone of you and also to my Smile Army Friends, to please focus on your studies and listen to your teachers. Fill up the Bird Feeders but don't have to spend much time over there. Thanks.

Kris I am sad. You cut my friend Niklas net and not allowed to let him play. I don't know how to take Hannah and Niklas out of this misery. Last option will be to ask Hannah to go to her parents place. 

Dear Friends, I am happy to see comments from you people. Comments are like letters from my Readers Family. Gives me power to write my Blog. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk