Sometime Better To Snooze

 








Sunday -- Beautiful sunny cold morning of early December. It is 7 C below zero, not bad for we Canadians. No snow, no rain. Grass is lush green. Skeleton trees, not shivering, must be enjoying the sun. It is sort of a peaceful atmosphere. 

My friend, the Black Squirrel is back for his exercises on the wooden fence of my back garden. He tries to avail any opportunity available, to get out, to have good time. I admire his dedication to look after his body. I think, he believes, healthy mind can not be flourished without a healthy body. I agree with him.

My back is not 100%. I know it will take a while. I am getting ready to go to lake, with my son. My Mom used to say, "Never let your sickness to overcome your body ". "You will never be out of it". I remember that, to carry on my day plan schedules. 

We don't want to listen to our Moms. We listen when she is no more there. May be she is watching me from upstairs. She must be happy to see that I am following her instructions. Not taking my back thing seriously, doing my normal routine activities.

It is 11.30, I am at lake. Water at my right side, is sparkling under the sun. On the other side, it is deep blue. I can't see ducks, not any swan. No boats. Couple of people walking with their dogs. I am enjoying banana pecan muffin and my small coffee. I got that on the way from Tim Horton, to enjoy my day.

My youngest sister is in the Retirement Home, in Chicago. She never picks up calls. Luckily I was able to talk to her, last night. She is in bad shape. We Humans are not robot. It is not easy to deal with the situation when your loved one is not doing well. 

Our Mind is very complex piece of machinery. It reacts according to the atmosphere around and also the people around. Everything counts, has an impact on our day to day working. It all depends, on the intensity of our connections, our relationship with the person, we are dealing with. 

Sometimes our friendship is very strong. We feel so connected that anything not good about him, is enough to disrupt our day schedule. It all is about the relation, we feel deep down inside our heart. This is all about love, which is above of any relationship. 

Talks with my sister was enough to disturb my sleep. I distracted myself by watching some shows on my computer. I was not enjoying all that, but it worked to keep my mind away from the situation. 

The situation of my sister is not good, I feel pain, hurt to know about that. But I don't have any solution. She is not ready to listen, to do things, we suggest. Sometimes it is better to snooze. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk