It always pays off

 






Friday -- Beautiful morning, snowing since last night, still showering white stuff from above. Mixed cloudy sunny day with 7 C below zero. I cant see much green on my garden, it is all covered under the white sheet. Trees look great with beautiful white decorations. 

My friend, the Black Squirrel is walking on the wooden fence, which is dusted with white powder. I think he is not in a mood for his exercises. He is going home because of the weather advisory. We have to follow the directives. Weather channel predicting snow all day, will change into wet snow, afterwards. That will be tricky for driving and for walking too. People already working from home because of Covid, will be cautious now, will stay home, I think.

I am in my room enjoying the scenic view of snowfall. Every season is unique, has it's own beauty. Winter is time to hibernate. Time for we Humans to pay a visit to our inside, to our inner self. We never have time to do that. This is time to evaluate our hidden capabilities. To think about our things to do, our dreams to make true.

Time to have a back seat, to make plans to be materialized after. Time to look around, to think, to plan work for community, we live in. Time to go deep down, to evaluate our inner side, to correct our attitude, our ego. To work, to beautify our personality as a whole.

I am in my room with my computer, browsing Facebook messages from my friends and family. My daughters called. They are back from work. They are five hours ahead from my time in Toronto. It is already afternoon at their place, while I just started my day. 

My childhood friend called me. She used to live in London at Regent street, in the heart of London downtown. She moved to Holland to be with her daughter. At this age, we have to make decisions, to be practical. Not easy to maintain and look after the household matters, alone. She made a right decision. 

It is 12.30, my youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy is back from school. I am going to kitchen to make something for his lunch. I will also make milkshake for him, for my son and also for my own self. 

We have to give treats to our body too, to keep him happy, otherwise he wont listen to you. Nothing works one sided. It is always give and take in all relationships.

When we serve our loved ones, it always give happiness. Makes us happy. Try to spread happiness around, you never be at loss. You will never regret. It always pays off. Try that. 



Dear Readers I got comments from you my friends, after long time.
Thanks for writing me back.


Dear Friends in Ireland, don't have to worry about having lawyer, just follow the directives. Use Masks and keep social distancing. You people will be fine. My prayers are with you people. God is greater than the Priest.


Dear Smile Addict, you don't have to worry about getting donuts. I am praying for your wife. Say Hi to her from my side.



Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. You read my Blog but never listen to me. I told you to always listen to your Supervisor. Do what he says. Please don't talk about my Blog. Focus on your work and listen to him. Thanks.

Dear Retirees I never asked to ban the Indian Temple people. My Blogs are for everyone. No one has to be asked to leave. I wanted them to not to take the stage. Same is with the Retired Priest. Why he has taken the front seat, the bigger role. Why he collecting donations from people. We can not do that. Ask him to take the donation box out. Give back money to the people. 

He has to take care of his dogs. No one is responsible for that. Ask him not to bring dogs here, I mean at the Cafe door. He has to do whatever he can arrange but not to make anyone's life miserable. 

Ask him to stop calling me a Christian lady. I don't like to bracket myself with any Cast or Creed. I believe, we all belong to the same Human Family and Creatures of the same God. 

Please ask the Indian people to come back but no Religious and Political talks. They wont take the front seat. No one will be allowed to hijack the Blog Reading Sessions. Please do as you used to do before. Let everyone be happy and let everyone to enjoy their time. Respect everyone's emotions. Thanks.

Dear Students, I am ashamed of the behavior of my Smile Army friends. Please ask them to have patience. Keep in mind that everyone has to do things according to his own body. We are not supposed to interfere with anyone's personal matters. 

Have to mind our own business and have to leave everyone alone. We have to respect everyone's privacy and never have to cross our limits. I say sorry from their side, to my friend, Dean and to my student friends for the incidence. Please everyone have patience and listen to your teachers. 

I thank to my friends, the Police officers for coming in their regular clothes. I admire them for respecting the public sentiments. 

Dear students I know you people are under stress. You are stuck, not many places to go, to get out but my dear same is with your parents. Please let it go. Have patience. Patience is always the winner in all circumstances. By the way, there is light at the end of tunnel.  Vaccine is on the way. This too shall pass. 

Kris I don't know what to write. Things with my friend Nikals are the same. He is not allowed to play video games. His phone is cut off. Father enjoying his life. Everyone is suffering. Please don't do that. It hurts me. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk