Never mess up with people's lives, it hurts


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures














It is 10 in the morning, hot humid day. Yesterday was 34 C, today
will be 32 C. I am done with my breakfast, now walking around the 
gardens of my neighborhood, while waiting for my son.

He is going to Costco to get groceries. I try to avail chances to get out,
to make my day. It is 10.30, I am at Costco, dropped my son's prescription, 
at the Pharmacy.

My son is busy getting groceries, I will pick his medicine to save time.
I believe, family is like a unit, like a team. Everyone has to pitch in, to 
supplement his share, for smooth running. It keeps everybody connected.

While waiting to pick up the medicine, I am walking around the store. 
Vendors are busy setting tables for their own merchandise. Sometimes 
we get delicious snacks in small bites, as free sample.

Now I am walking by my favorite place with colorful flower bouquets,
arranged beautifully, so eye catching, I can spend hours here, amazing, 
wonderful.

It is five past eleven, the medicine must be ready by now. They told me, 
half an hour. I have to go to pick that up. I believe, we have to divide our 
day plan into slots, to get busy. These slots act like faucets of happiness.

Dear Retirees, every morning, we get twenty four hours gift pack. We have 
to make use of every moment, drain and spread happiness around. I am 
ashamed of the Retired Priest, who is busy, making people's lives miserable.

He is poisoning people's mind, to gather them as his team, to fulfill his 
negative tactics. His purpose is to complicate things, to spread negativity 
around. Some people are like that, never leave any chance to mess up with 
other's lives.

Whenever he makes announcement about, to which Religion, I belong, 
it hurts me a lot. I hate to discuss Religions. Please keep my Blog Reading 
Sessions, out of any personal matters.

I already made it clear that My Temple Friends observe their mourning 
days. It is just like Easter. There is no real coffin. It is replica of coffin 
of their Saint, slaughtered fourteen hundred years back. They try to imitate 
the event using swords and knives. Wear black clothes, take out procession 
and cry for that. 

Leave them alone. It happens everywhere, in Toronto too. Nobody bothers 
them. Police is to control the traffic. Kids are safe with their parents. 
I assure everyone of you. Close this chapter. Now no more discussion. 

Dear Students, I am really sad with what, my Friend Dean has to face.
It is very painful, when people say things about someone's personal life.

I apologize for everything, I mentioned in my Blog in connection with the 
situation of my Friend Dean. That was all baseless, not true. I also apologize 
on behalf of all the students. To err is human. 

I hope my Friend Dean will accept my apology and forgive everyone 
of us. God loves those, who forgive others. 

Kris Dear, no more parties. Let my Friends Hannah and Niklas, enjoy
their own lives. Dear Hannah, you have to watch some TV every day. 
Niklas has to play games and enjoy his life too, beside his studies.

It is Thursday, beautiful bright day, 18 C. Rain was in the morning. 
Plants looking great after morning shower. Rain drops, looking 
like pearls on my front garden. What a scenic view all around.

Last night, I got mail, one of my Senior Club Member passed away.
He was not well for a while. Last week, I went for one of my club 
member's funeral. Now this, I mean another one.

In the morning, after my breakfast, I was on my computer, trying to absorb,
what is going on around. This is life. Men may come, men may go but life 
goes on. We have to keep pushing ourselves, to do things, to pass our days.

Everyone has time to go, we have to keep that in mind but we have to love,
to enjoy our life. This is a beautiful gift from God. Value every moment,
of your life, no matter what. 

Don't mess up with other people's lives. Enjoy and let everyone else enjoy 
too. Life is too short. Focus on your own selves and please leave everyone 
alone. That will be a great service to Humanity. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside. The priest is making notes. The new councillor is here too. She has started coming regularly as she can meet a lot of town people here. It is like a festival here. Thanks to Smile blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome player. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy. It tell life in Canada which fun

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family because it important topic

      Delete
    4. This blog very knowledge and very fun. I read Spanish.

      Delete
    5. Dear Anonymous readers, it good you read Madam blog in your language. Madam blog very complicate. If you no understand that you ask me. I no tell if you no ask. We reader no suppose tell. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say him how you. He say I ok. I say you no sick any more. I think he get alergy because his voice loud and face red. He say I tell you many many time that I dont get sick all time. I say but remember Madam blog help you. He say what you talk. I say but Madam help so many people like dear Mr. Dean, dear recent retiree, dear Mr. Prof George, dear Mrs. Lucy, dear Master Smile Army students, dear Mr. Dave and dear Mrs. Linda, dear Wicked Worker, and Dear me. She also try help her son and get his medicine but he very bad. The sick worker say he need go but I think he get more sick because he also get hear hurt. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    We read your blog multiple times as we were shocked and could not believe that we are reading it correctly. Not just that, we had to switch readers also as we simply could not believe what we were hearing. Many retired ladies had tears streaming through their eyes and the retired gentlemen were shaking with anger. One retiree was even waving his fist in the air as she was really upset. We know that your son, who you have done your best to protect, can stoop so low as to ask you to pick up his medicines ! First we thought that may be he is really sick but then we realized that he is healthy enough to go for his shopping spree at Costco ! Some of the retirees were familiar with Costco and they informed us that Costco is spread over a very large area and the pharmacy is at a corner. In other words, he was tasking you to walk miles for his medication. We of course passed our resolutions, knowing fully well, that this will have no impact on him and his attitude towards you. Some retirees were of the view that there must be some regulations in Canada which can be applied for people like him. We wanted to talk about this more, but we remembered that you have asked us to not discuss this issue at length so we bit our tongues and did not speak more about his majesty

    The retired priest was here today. He said that he is very sorry that he has caused to your misery. We asked his committee to stop their activities with immediate effect. However as there are kids involved, a no. of retirees thought that perhaps it is prudent that we dont stop the investigation permanently but stop it temporarily and form a committee to assess the information that you shared with us about the practices of this religion. The fact finding committee will investigate this with immediate effect and will confirm their findings as expeditiously as they can. Due to the urgency of the situation, they have been given access to all our resources. Unfortunately the hijab lady and the temple people were not here so we could not interview them directly

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Advisor,

      I apologize to write a second comment however there is a new development and I wanted to inform you of this key development that has taken place since my comment.

      The fact finding committee came back after reviewing all the evidence. They searched extensively the Sikh faith and found that they do not commemorate any incident like the one that you have referenced in your blog. For this research, they not only relied on internet and Google but also interviewed a Sikh religious expert as well as reviewed the literature at length. The team included 5 ladies and 6 gentlemen of different background and professional expertise. The retired priest was not originally part of the committee but he volunteered and was accepted as he has a fair bit of first hand knowledge of the temple people. The committee concluded that the parade you are referencing is Khalsa parade but there is no beating or violence during the parade. The retired priest showed photographic and video evidence to clearly confirm that kids’ lives are at risk. After reviewing the evidence, several committee members wanted to have the police come over and handle this however the retired judge said that we need to listen for your confirmation before doing anything. The retired child care activist was originally asking for the police investigation so the kids can be separated from their parents and placed in foster homes, however she also agreed with the retired judge’s ruling that we need to wait for your approval before calling the police. As a compromise and to protect the lives of the kids, we allowed the retired priest to continue to have clandestine surveillance at the temple. He was pleased and agreed for a full cooperation with us. He will forward all the information collected thus far, including videos as well as his comments, to the authorities only after your approval. He said that you are a good Christian lady and would like the kids to go to good Christian foster family homes. He asked us to create a committee who can search these homes in far away cities so the influence of the families is limited on the kids’ upbringings. We denied his request as we want to wait for your guidance about it.

      Again, I would like to apologize for sharing this with you. Since this was an important development therefore I was requested by the retirees to write to you again and not wait until tomorrow

      thank you
      recent retiree

      Delete
  7. Dear Author,

    There was complete chaos during the reading today. The Dean sat down during the reading ! During the reading, he simply clutched on to the chair for support and then could not stand any more and simply slumped into it. Prof George and many others asked him if he is ok and he simply said "Smile! " Mrs. Lucy gave him some water and juice to resuscitate him. After his condition improved , he was heard saying to Prof George that the blog made him shake. He clarified that it was a combination of your son's insensitivity towards you combined with the fact that YOU have apologized to him was too much for him to handle. He said that an author of your global stature is apologizing to a dean of a university is unheard of. When one of the prof standing there said that our university is international , the Dean responded that yes but thats nothing as compared to the global readership of Smile and her influence. The Smile Army were also upset about your son's behaviour and they yelled slogans against him. Many profs were in shock that he is asking you to get his medicines

    Students wanted to write about the challenges that we are having with our parents but due to the unusual situation today, we decided to play darts right away. Mrs Lucy led the way and said that she will give extra carrot dessert to whoever gets the bull.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Father say you no say father injoy. Only say Hannah and Niklas injoy. Father say father small time left. If father no injoy now then when injoy? Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris thank because you rite for Hannah and you think Hannah like you doter and you think Niklas like you Slurpee Niklas. Hannah say Hannah want do one niklas request. Hannah request that you no rite for Hannah and no say Hannah good and Hannah watch tele because father no like and get litle upset. It no good for house atmosfare. Hannah say Hannah will go church tomoro to prey for you because you no like in good condition and need go take medicine. Hannah say niklas Nklas but getting kris so was ask Hannah about you son but Hannah no no how anser. Father very anger and ring bell many time and make Hannah and Niklas come room but no talk them. Me say father why you sad but father no anser only. Me yell Niklas because he say you say play video. Me say you no meen play video all time but only play video when father alow. He say you no say that. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A new blog and a new topic every day!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a new blog. Smile never recycles her blogs

      newbie

      Delete
  10. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk