Words Have Power ??


Image result for Birds and flowers pictures










It is Saturday September the 7th ----

I have to go to Community Meeting at someone's place. It will start at 9 am.
It is 8.15, I am done with my Breakfast, now getting ready to go. It is 10 
minutes Drive. My son got up early to drive me there. I will get Ride from 
there to go to other three more Meetings.

It is Beautiful scenic view, dew drops glittering in sunshine. Flowers smiling
from the front gardens of my next door neighbor and also from across.
Two birds walking on my front garden. Black Squirrel playing around the
Magnolia tree, on the left corner of my Garden.

Everything looking great and beautiful but I am not happy, not enjoying 
the view around. Because I just gone through the Comments from my 
Readers Family on my Blog "Moments slipping from our hands." 

Smile Corner is closing down. I requested so many time to my Friends in 
Ireland to support it's business. That place has an especial place in my 
heart. May be I was not able to explain my point clearly. 

May be now my words lost the real touch, not able to penetrate, to 
go inside, to the inner self, to the inner secret chamber of people's hearts. 
In such cases words become just words, lose all power to deliver messages. 

Dear Retirees, same is with the Priest. He never listens to me and leaves no 
chance to make people's lives miserable. Starts taking actions to mess up 
with people's personal matters. 

My Temple Friends are celebrating their mourning days. It is like "Easter"
in their Religion. Please stop the Priest from taking actions to interfere with 
Temple people's matters. He has to learn to leave everyone alone and to
respect everyone's emotions.

Please keep My Blog Reading Sessions out of Religious discussions. This is 
too personal. Everyone has right to pray and talk to God in his own way. 
God listens to everyone. These matters are between God and that person. 
No one has to worry about and not to interfere.

Dear Kris, I am not happy the way you treating my Friends Hannah and 
Niklas. You asked Hannah to cook so many dishes before leaving for her 
parents place. Now throwing all the food from fridge, as Father, the great 
likes to eat only fresh food. Amazing.

Father is the same Selfish, only cares about his own life and enjoyments, 
throwing ice on Niklas face, to wake him up early. Hannah and Niklas are
not allowed to enjoy their own lives at all. They have to go around Father's 
schedule, otherwise they will be punished. Niklas phone will be taken away.

Dear Students, I wish everything goes well with my Friends Dean and 
George. About the other matter that you people are not having good time 
with your parents. Please keep in mind that parents are doing that 
out of their love. Have patience. You will understand their point of 
view in the years to come.



Comments

  1. You wont believe what happened today. I was planning to post the last blog in Smile Corner. I was not expecting that you will write a special supplemental blog today, my plans were to post the older blog. I also invited the priest so he can do a special prayer. This would have been the last posting as I have to declare bankruptcy. Tomorrow, the people would have come in to collect furniture and whatever else that they can salvage from this place. This is part of the bankruptcy proceedings. My plans were to ask the priest to say a special prayer for you also as these are your blogs from over the years which have made this a special place. Before posting the old blog, I accidentaly checked the website and I could not believe that there was a new blog from you. I posted this blog and told everyone about it. People were in tears, they bought a lot of things from me. One person brought 5 coffees just in one hour just so that she could help me. Your blog and your folksy words made such a deep impression on everyone that I was able to give the creditors some money today and they agreed to give me more time. The Smile Corner will remain open for at least 2 more weeks. Hopefully customers will continue to buy in these 2 weeks and I can start getting things back in control. I cant thank you enough. Even the councillor was here and she was saying the same thing as your blogs help boost the local economy since people from out of town come here and shop here.

    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog is the highlight of my day. They are my lifeline

    thank you
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs are so nice, touching and inspirational. Me and my family read your blogs every day. It is now our family tradition

    Thank you
    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family

      Delete
    4. This blog very knowledge. I read Spanish.

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say him I need take time out. He say what happen? I say I very anger because she need go community meetings for election but her only son no take her there. He only drop her off and then she need take ride with strangers to go to different community meetings. He say yes that very bad. At least he get up early to drop off. I say yes but how you know he get early because I no tell you blog. He say he need go make urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Platform today. Smile Platform is situated in the middle of Smile Garden. As usual there were lots of people there. The Dean and Prof George were not there which is very alarming because they never miss a reading. Mrs. Lucy was not there too but she sent the carrot dessert with the wife of a Senior Professor. We dont know whats going on with the Dean and Prof George

    The students are very upset with their parents because they bug us for various things but we will try to listen to there unreasonable demands like going to church once a year, and calling every 2 weeks for about 4-5 mins, not playing video games for more than 5 hours at a stretch etc.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    We were pleasantly surprised to see your blog today. The retired political leader led the reading of the blog. He noticed that you are going through a lot of community activities. He mentioned to us that though it is normal to have meetings before an election, your punishing pace of community engagement is astounding. He did noted with regret that your son is not supporting you with these efforts and he simply drops you off and leave you to take rides with others. We again had a resolution asking him to be considerate to you. We know nothing will happen but we still wanted to do it. Hopefully he will take some notice. Its not fair that an author of your caliber, who has sacrificed so much for him is being treated this way.

    We also took notice of your comments about the temple operation. Unfortunately none of the committee members, including the committee lead ie Retired Priest were here so we could not share your message directly with them, We have however formed a small communication committee whose job it is to find the committee members and share your message with them. The temple people were not here too so we could not express our comments and sentiments to them about their Easter celebrations

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah want thank you that you write about Niklas because Niklas niklas. Hannah say father took you message hard and say it father fault. Hannah say Hannah try say him no wory but father down. Hannah say Hannah kris prey you. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa down and no talk. Niklas say Niklas happy becuase Niklas get fone back and no wake because ice. Me wory father because he down. Me say him Smile no say bad to you but he say you do. Me say do party but father say no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your today's piece was spot on. It identified an economic problem that the Irish readership populace is facing and suggested means to redress the challenge. The fact that intellectuals like yourself, are helping your readership and fan base is highly admirable.

    We also noted your endeavours for electioneering. It is commendable that you are reaching out to the wider community despite minimal support from your scion. Though we regret his lack of engagement but do hope that your electorate will give you a vote of confidence in the upcoming Canadian elections.

    Your yesterday's blog mentioned your grandson's academic achievement, to celebrate it, we have invited some friends over. We intend to do a joint reading of the blog, and also indulge in some celebratory gourmandization

    thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of new ideas. It is a mystery how she does it. Just like it is a mystery how there are flowers in spring every year

      newbie

      Delete
  13. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk