Mom you don't have to worry


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures

















It is Sunday bright beautiful morning with 20 C. After long time,
I don't need any jacket. It is 9.40, I am done with my breakfast,
my woolen jacket is in the washer. I will take it with me on my trip.

Weather in England is very unpredictable. I still remember I had
to use my coat and gloves even in summer time. It changes so quickly
over there, I keep that in mind and have to be prepared for anything.

My Daughters calling me, "Mom you don't have to worry, you can use
mine." but it is better to take our own things, that we are used to. To keep 
track of weight, I will pack my light dresses, I wont be overweight.
I will be fine.

Now have to do just one more load of laundry, for my bed sheets and
couple of dresses , which I will use during the week. We have to consider 
the timings and hours to save energy so weekdays will not be good.
I will do that on  Saturday morning. My flight is at night. 

My youngest grandson, the Slurpee Boy will take my room, during my
absence. My Eldest is back from his Uni, so youngest is out of his room now. 
I will leave my room clear and clean for him. We have to be considerate,
when we live together.

It is 11.15, I am getting ready to go with my son to lake. It is 11.30, I am at
Frenchman's Bay. Half of the area is off the limit, due to high water level
in the lake. Play area is gone, not there anymore. 

People were there, walking on the other side of the lake, with their dogs and 
kids. Lake was looking great. One person was feeding the Swan. It looked 
amazing, how the swan was picking the food from his hand.

It was a bit cloudy, not so hot, perfect weather to enjoy. My son gone home.
I am at Tim Horton to have my coffee, to enjoy my time and to write
my Blog. It is festive atmosphere here. 

Most of the people, here, are of my age with company, some families with 
kids. Drive Through is also very busy. It is 12.45, I am done, now time to 
walk home.

I will stop for the flower baskets, outside the convenience store, across. 
I will also take the route, to look at the Rose plant, to find out if it started 
budding or still I have to wait.

Tonight I will go to a Baby shower. This is for my Friend's daughter in law.
I have to keep in mind that this is the last Sunday for me here in Toronto.
Count down already started. Next Sunday I will be at my Daughter's place
in Kent, England.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. I am out of supplies as customers start coming in from early morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs . Thaks Smile Addict (SA)

      Marg

      Delete
    2. No thank me. Thank Smile. She v. good

      thanks
      Smile Addict

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome Positive Words sayer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid. I say her how you. She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog I want ask that when you leave home for vacation do you clean your room. She say what you talk? I say we need to be considerate when we live together. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We were pleasantly surprised to have your blog today. We have a different routine for days when you dont write your regular blog so today also we were not ready. We again tried to assemble everyone but were not very successful. In the end we had the reading with just a few people. We apologize for not being properly organized

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today as the SRC was in use. The SRC is used by others as well for their research and since we were not expecting the blog, it was booked by the English literature class. They were using your past blogs for some of their assignment. We tried to get the Smile Army to come but they were unavailable. They do their summer jobs for days when your blog does not get published. The Dean was also unavailable as he was in a meeting. In the end we ended up the reading of the blog ourselves

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father yell Kris because he no take father to see see like you Kris. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory you because you trip near. Hannah say Hannah kris prey you. Hannah say you please care you. Father yell me and say me that me no show you blog because me want hide what you Kris do. Me say he bad and no do any good. Father say he do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk