Try to make your day brighter


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures







Thanks Everyone for 
sharing all my moments 
Sweet and Sour





It is Saturday sunny beautiful morning with 15 C. It is just one more 
Saturday before my departure. I will do packing and last minute sorting 
of my things, next week, one week before my flight.This week my routine
is the same as regular.

It is 9.15, I am in my TV lounge, spending time with my son, and enjoying 
the scenic view of my back garden. Black Squirrel is back for his 
workouts on the wooden fence. Pear tree on the left, is full of life with 
white blossoms all around. Last night was rain so everything looking 
great after shower. 

Sports Channel is on the TV in front. My son likes that. I am not a TV 
person, I am watching that and also keeping myself busy with my 
Crosswords and Sudoku books. It is 11.30, weather is great, I am 
getting ready for my walk.

My right foot giving me some problem but I think, I will be fine. We have
to keep pushing ourselves to do things, to move on. It is 12.15, I am at Tim 
Horton, enjoying my time, having coffee and writing my Blog.

Not many people here, Drive through, is busy, weather is great so
people must be enjoying outdoors. It is 1.30, I am done, now time 
to walk home. 

I have to spend some time at the convenience store, across, to look at 
the beautiful flower baskets outside the store. We always have to look 
forward to things to make our day brighter.

Comments

  1. I posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboard. It was already there when I got there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jasmeet posted it. He said that the box of Smile Donuts was already there. The note said that it is from a SA

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome person. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have posted the blog in all the noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile Walk South was a blast. It was a full house and we decided to take the nature route. Smile's blog's has shown us how to look at nature with fresh eyes

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We discussed the blogs during the SWN.

      Cleo

      Delete
  5. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say him how you. He say I busy. I say yes but I need go prey. He say we busy lot work to do. You go prey during break. I say ok and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We were surprised to see your blog today. We have moved to a different routine but when I saw your blog, I tried to call the retirees but they were not available as they thought I am joking. There were some who gathered for the reading but it was not the same as on Saturdays and Thursdays.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We tend to read the blog at the SRC on scheduled reading days but as the blog was unscheduled, we were not able to secure the SRC for the reading. A no. of students were away today on classes or playing so we had a thin crowd. However those who heard about the reading did come. We had about 12 people today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog with fresh new concept. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a class act. Thats why she has such a vast and diverse readership. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk