May the 2nd My Birthday


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures












It is Thursday cold morning with 3 C. It was raining and windy yesterday 
so it is much better now. I don't work on Thursdays. I have to make some 
calls and this is also a day for my walk to Tim Horton.

This is May the 2nd, my Birthday today. I am going to be one year older.
I am already old enough. One more year down the drain but who cares.
What is there, is there, no choice, take it or leave it. 

I don't know how long I be able to go for my walks. I think we have to 
celebrate the moments in hand. Who knows, what will be the next. Future, 
we don't know. 

I called one of my childhood friend, she lives in London, England. I also got 
message from my 5th Grade friend, she is in Sydney. Relationships are like 
treasures. We have to maintain and flourish with love and patience.

We have to focus on the present moments in hand. I believe that is the 
deciding factor, the driving force, which makes me to do things, to move 
forward and to enjoy my moments. 

Don't get distracted from your past. Past is done. Future, we can't predict. 
Present moment in hand is everything, we have to make use of it. In the 
morning my Son wished me Happy Birthday, to make my Day.

My middle Daughter called me from Grimsby, England. She is busy with 
her assignments. She is doing  part time degree in Math. This is her fifth 
year, one more to go. With family life, it is not easy. My other Daughters 
are at work, they will call me after. 

One of my Senior Club friend has the same date of birth as of mine. 
Last month she went to Florida. She has to be back by now so that we 
can celebrate together. She is now stuck, can't find any flight. She called 
me this morning, will be back on Sunday.

It is 11.30, I am sitting at Tim Horton, enjoying my time alone slot, having 
small coffee with banana nuts muffin, writing my Blog. It is 12.45, I am 
done, now time to walk home.

 My eldest grandson, the Lucky Guy is back last night for his summer 
holidays. He is in Western Uni, three hours away from my place. I will 
spend some time with him and enjoy.

Dear Readers in Ireland, I am not endorsing any candidate in particular.
I love all of you also request everyone that whoever wins please respect  
emotions of others. Have patience to listen to everyone. 

Dear Readers I think you know know me for long time but still don't me 
enough, that's why you people keep on blaming my Son for everything 
I do. I love to go to places and to do things on my own, whatever I can.

Being old I believe, not to be used like a trump card to ruin the family life 
of our kids. We don't have to advantage of out of that. We have to be 
considerate to limit our activities to our own self, not to involve our kids,
like Father. They have to enjoy their own life.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There were lots of customers today, including a no. of them from out of town. The turnout was huge as the word got out that this is about Smile's birthday. We celebrated big time. Priest was here and led the prayers for Smile's health. The Councillor suspended his campaign to honour the birthday. It was a huge festival here to celebrate the big day

    Happy Birthday Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline. I plan to celebrate your birthday with cake

    N

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe provider! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Happy Birthday Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I celebrate birthday China

      Delete
    2. I celebrate Ukraine

      Delete
    3. We big birthday France

      Delete
    4. I celebrrate Italy

      Delete
    5. and me Smile happy birthday cake cut in Spain

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday

      Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile ,you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say I need go to prey because it my Madam birthday. He say you dont need to go because we plan cut cake lunch. I say how you know because I no show blog. He say he need go make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    There was a big turn out today for the reading of today's blog as the word got out that it is about your birthday. As expected the news spread like wildfire and lots of people come to listen the birthday blog. After the blog , we had a big celebration. The cafe manager gave a special discount for everyone, he calls it Smile discount. The hospital administrators brought the cake and the ex-patients got snacks. The decorations weer set up by the hospital physicians and staff. The temple people came also and wanted to do a prayer for your health but the retired priest told them to keep quiet. Usually they say something back but today, because of the auspicious occasion, they didnt say anything

    PS: On behalf of myself and my family, please accept my heartiest congratulations on your birthday

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were presently surprised to find out that it was your birthday this week. We organized a party in your honour. The staff was given 1 additional hour off at lunch. Though they were given free time, most of them used it to do a study of your blog. Congratulations and Happy Birthday

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden. The plan was to read it at the SRC as it was expected to rain but because we found out that it was your birthday, the Dean asked that the party be moved to Smile Garden as there will be a lot of people. Yes PARTY !! The Smile Army was absolutely ecstatic. Mrs Lucy was dancing. She came today. Prof George and Dean were smiling with all the other professors. The Chancellor was here too. For crowd control, the police officers came but they were in their regular clothes. It was a fun environment as we continued to sing Happy Birthday songs to you late in the evening

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father very hapy you hapy birday. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hananh say Hannah make kris cake for you birday and give to al. Niklas say he celebrate you birday with friend. Me happy and celebrate with all. Me say father that party do but he say no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another fresh new blog from Smile today. How does she do it?

    PS: Happy Birthday

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile is an artist and a professional. She is a factory of ideas and words

      Happy Birthday Smile


      newbie

      Delete
  12. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing recipe writer. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    PS: Happy Birthday Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. We like to express our felicitations to you on this auspicious occasion. We were astounded that you did not even get a meal from your scion. We were not surprised though that you continue to take the high road and ask your readership to not be critical of the gentleman. Regardless, we wish you belated birthday greetings

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. What the hell! No Happy Birthday nothing ? ! I am tired of people commenting without reading

      I know, I know ....

      Good job mrizvi. Thanks for writing your comment

      PS : Happy Borthday Smile

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just take it easy

      Cool comment mrizvi. You write good kiddo

      Happy Birthday Smile

      Delete
  15. Is Smile brilliant or what! It was her birthday, yet she took the time to not only compose a blog, not only to think about her readers but dish out advice to her readers!!

    Brilliant!! Thank YOU Smile and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk